get out pt. 2(requested)

"Get out!"

"What?" I asked, panic rising in me.

"I said get out, Y/N!" Logan screamed, throwing his chair on the ground.

I slowly nodded before rushing out of his apartment, knowing I would never turn back.

I sprinted away, feeling completely shattered. I thought for sure that Logan would've been happy, or at least be supportive. Not kick me out.

I sat on a bench outside, feeling a few drops of rain sprinkle onto me. I was a little uncomfortable being downtown so late at night, so I held my purse closer to me.

Soon, I felt my eyes go heavy, and I knew that I had to find a place to stay. I left all my things except for my purse at Logans, so I had no clothes, no anything.

"Hey pretty girl." I tensed up when I heard the catcall. I looked back to see an older man smiling at me. I walked away but he grabbed my hand.

I jumped up a little from shock and pulled my hand back. "Excuse me, sir." I smiled politely, but he followed me.

"You look good tonight," he said, wrapping his arms around me. I pushed him off of me, trying to get him to leave me alone.

"Hey!" He screamed, making me stop in my tracks. He had a short temper. The man put a hand on my cheek, and I started panicking. "Why don't you come home with me, sweet thing."

"Oh, I couldn't." I bit my lip nervously.

"I said come with me!" He yelled, spitting on my face.

"Get off of her." My eyes widened when I saw Logan, his arms crossed, standing in front of us.

"Logan?" I asked, bewildered.

"Nah, I called dibs on her," the man said, smiling.

"No, she's my girlfriend," Logan said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, she's a slut." He pushed me into Logan and sprinted away. I collapsed against Logan and started crying.

"What was that, Y/N?" Logan asked, staring at me with shock.

I pulled away from the embrace and frowned. "Why are you here?"

"I came looking for you so we could talk it out, and then I saw you with that creep," Logan said, crossing his arms.

"I don't need you, Logan." I rolled my eyes before walking away, feeling Logan's eyes on me.

"Wait!" He called after me. "Don't you want to talk about this?"

"Absolutely not." I swiveled around and smiled smugly. "I'm never talking to you again."