being single isn't too bad

^based off this video, sorry it's jake though lmao

"Hey babe!" I said happily through the phone, walking through The Grove.

"Y/N, we need to talk," Logan said, guilt in his voice.

"What's up?" I asked, my smile fading a little.

"We need to break up."

As he said this, I stopped in my tracks, causing store goers to collide into me.

"What? Logan, Logan wait!" I cried, hearing him hang up the phone. I felt everything go in slow motion as I pulled the phone away from my ear. I looked around with wide eyes, shocked that Logan would break up with me, let alone over the phone.

I sighed before leaving the store, deciding to get food to comfort me. As I went to get Pressed Juice, I noticed something.

Every single guy around my age was staring at me. I had begun to think I forgot to put pants on or something. I looked down just to check.

I was.

I was extremely confused as why they were staring at me, but then something clicked. I never noticed these looks before when Logan and I were still a couple, but my eyes have widened.

I walked up to a cute guy who was smiling at me. "Hey!" I said, sitting next to him.

"Hey," he said. "Are you single?"

Oh dear Lord that was quick.

"Yeah, yeah I am." Literally the second I said that, the attention drew closer than before. I felt a smile form on my face. "Huh, I could have some fun with this."