prom night

Everything about this night was perfect. My hair was curled perfectly, my eyeliner sharp enough to cut diamonds, and my long, light pink dress was flowing with every move I made.

I was prom ready.

"Y/N!" I heard my mom call. "Your prom date's here!"

I smiled before grabbing my clutch and walking down the stairs, seeing Hunter, my boyfriend, beaming at me.

"You look great, baby," he said, smiling.

"Thanks H." I wrapped my arms around him before walking out of the house, my heels clicking on the concrete.

My happy smile wouldn't leave my face as we walked into the school gym, where music was loud and lights were flashing.

"I'll be back with drinks, baby." Hunter said, pulling himself away from me. I nodded as he walked off, then was surprised when I saw someone walking towards me.

"Logan!" I said, my eyes widening. "I thought you weren't coming?"

Logan Paul was one of my closest friends for as long as I can remember. He had a huge crush on me, and sometimes I felt the same about him, but he would only be a friend to me.

"I wanted to see you," Logan said, blushing. "You look good."

"You too." I smiled, trying to make Logan feel more comfortable.

I strained my neck to see around Logan, hoping to find Hunter coming back.

He wasn't.

"Um, I'll be right back," I said, trying to leave the awkward silence.

"Okay!" Logan called after me. I found myself blushing, he was so soft compared to Hunters bad ass attitude.

I looked for Hunter, and when he wasn't at the concession table, I got worried. I searched around the halls until I heard mumbling and shushing.

I walked into a science classroom, to see Hunter and another girl making out. The girls dress was off.

Hunter turned to me, a shocked look on his face.

"Oh my god."