first kiss(remake)

I watched as Logan ripped his shirt off, diving into the pool.

"Logan, we're going to get in so much trouble for this!" I said, crossing my arms.

"Y/N, have some adventure please," Logan sighed, swimming towards me. "It'll be fun!"

"The pool is closed, I don't want to get caught!" I said, smiling.

"Then don't tease me with that smile." Logan pulled his torso out of the pool and leaned his face towards mine.

Before I let him kiss me I said, "Fine, I'll get in, but you can't look."

Logan sighed before turning around. I slowly removed my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I dipped into the pool, and gasped at how cold it was.

"Are you in?" Logan asked, turning around. He smiled down at me.

We spent a few minutes in silence, just swimming around, enjoying the water.

"Logan, you're eyes look really pretty in the water," I said.

"You look really pretty everywhere," Logan smiled. I felt my face flush and I grinned, staring at my feet.

Logan came closer to me and put a strand of hair behind my ear, cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Y/N, I-."

I didn't let him finish the sentence before I pulled him into a kiss. I felt him smile against my lips as he wrapped his arms around me.

Things got heated very fast, and I had to conceal my moans as he kissed my neck.

"Excuse me."

I gasped as I looked up to see a security guard, who had a flashlight shining down on us.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said, awkwardly pulling myself from Logan's grasp.

"This is a warning, but the pool is closed."

"We were just leaving." Logan helped me out of the pool, and put a towel around me. As we walked off, Logan leaned in and whispered something to the guard.

"You know I had to get it."

I stifled a laugh as we walked away.