first kiss

"Logan!" I squealed, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. He lifted me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

"You need to get in!" He yelled, holding me over the pool.

"It's the middle of the night, the pool is closed!" I laughed, watching as Logan rolled his eyes.

"Have some adventure, Y/N," Logan said. I kicked my legs but he refused to let go. Logan smiled at me as he jumped in, still holding on to me.

When we came up for air, I pushed Logan. "You're kidding me!"

"You're laughing." Logan smiled at me. We fell silent.

"You're eyes look really pretty in the pool light," I said, blushing. Logan chuckled, running his hands through my hair.

"You look really pretty everywhere," Logan said.

I bit my lip as I stared at Logan. He smiled down at me, and grabbed my waist. He pulled me into the air, before planting a kiss on my lips.

I found myself smiling through the kiss, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"Excuse me."

I gasped as I looked up to see a security guard, tapping his foot on the tile, his arms crossed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said, awkwardly pulling myself off of Logan.

"This is a warning," the guard said. "The pool closed two hours ago."

"Of course," I nodded. "We're on our way out."

As we walked past the security guard I heard Logan say, "You know I got to get it."

I slapped his arm, a smile on my face.