secrets

"I'm pregnant." The words came out of my mouth with no expression. I stared at Logan's face, who was staring at my teary eyes intently.

"That's amazing, Y/N!" He said, grabbing your hands, a wide, genuine smile on his face.

"Hmm," I hummed, forcing a small smile on my face.

"You're happy, right?" Logan asked, nervously looking at my stomach. "I mean, there's not an issue?"

"Of course not, L," I lied. There was a problem. A big one.

"So why aren't you bouncing off the walls, Y/N?" Logan asked, his eyebrows creased together.

"I'm just worried, Logan, that's all," I sighed. That part was true. "I mean, I am a little young, you know?"

"I know." Logan took a deep breath before smiling. "But we're financially stable and our relationship is stronger than ever! I mean, you want to keep it, right?"

"Yeah, of course," I said. "I want to keep it."

I needed to tell him. I needed to tell Logan, the love of my life, this secret that was eating me alive. I wanted him to know that I made a mistake, and that I would forever regret it.

"Logan, I-."

"We need to start thinking of names!" Logan cried excitedly. "For both genders of course, even though I've always wanted a son."

I cracked a smile. "That's sweet Logan, but-."

"Oh, and of course a baby shower! I can start looking up ideas on my phone, and-."

"Logan!" I screamed, slamming my hands on the table, causing a shocked look from him. "Listen to me, please!"

"What is it, Y/N?" Logan walked over to me, and helped me off of the chair.

"There's a problem." I felt tears fill my eyes, and I stared up at the ceiling, feeling the sobs coming.

"What? What's the problem?" Logan pulled me into a hug and stroked my head as I cried against his shoulder.

"Logan, I'm so happy that you're so supportive," I said. "Really. It means the world to me. But I've been keeping something really bad from you, Logan. I did something really bad and you'll never forgive me. So please, all I ask from you when I tell you this, don't freak out."

Logan bit his lip nervously.

"And know, Logan, that I love you, and I forever will." A sob erupted from my throat.

"Tell me." Logan pulled away from the hug, a worried expression on his face.

"The baby isn't yours."

Sorry this was short. Comment for a part 2!