Part 8

A/N - SHOUT OUT ro BLURRYFACEDGONER_ for amazing support! I really do appreciate it!

Viktor P.O.V
The rest of the lesson went very smoothly and Yuri and I had fun skating together. For once both of us were enjoying the lesson and there was not a hint of tension between us and Yuri's skating was phenomenal as usual but his 'Eros' was amazing! I bet no one could of skated it better than him! Not even me! (which is saying something) My favourite part of the lesson however was when I could go up to Yuri and straighten his leg of back. Basically, when I got to touch Yuri (NOT in a dirty way!) my heart fluttered like a butterfly every time.
Wow! He is more toned then he looks. Ha! He's blushing! He's... really cute when he blushes! Wait ... how long have I been staring at him?
The latter thought cause my face to heat up.
I hope Yuri can't see me blush ... That would be slightly embarrassing. The Great Viktor is blushing!
I could just imagine my face red as a strawberry but as I gazed into Yuri's mesmerising, brown eyes the thought seemed to slip away.

Yuri P.O.V
The spot where Viktor's hand was place tingled softly but I ignored it because at that moment I was lost in his captivating eyes.
I will never get over how beautiful his eyes are. Never.
Viktor's hand slowly and softly travelled up my leg and for a moment we paused still lost in each other's eyes. I felt exhilarated but also auite nervous for what was going to come. I felt the tingly sensation teasingly travel up my chest at a slow place till it found my cheek and rested there. Still making eye contact, Viktor and I both steadily and unsure leaned in.
Okay... Yuri this is it! Don't mess up!
Then I remembered. I've never kissed somebody!
OH MY GOD! THIS IS MY FIRST KISS! Okay ... Calm down ... I can let Viktor take the lead but for now keep leaning in.
We were now only centimetres away from each other. The gap kept closing. Viktor's undoubtedly soft lips nearly on mine. The doors opened.
Wait the doors opened! What!?
Viktor and I jumped apart both with deep blushes.

Viktor P.O.V
We quickly jumped apart. Both of us refused to look at the other because I could feel embarrassment being emitted from Yuri and I. Thank God it was just the cleaning lady but still she stared at us in pure shock and amazement. Her mouth was stretched wide open in and 'o' sort of shape also known as ... зияющие. I don't know the English or Japanese version. Sorry.

Anyway she stood there intensely staring at us with her mop at her sidw being completely ignored. So I asked her,
"Hey are you okay, Ma'am?"
"Y-yes. S-sorry to ... disturb you." She quietly stuttered before grabbing her ignored mop off the floor and wandering out the door still in disbelief of what she saw.
What do I say? What do I do?
"Hey uh ... Yuri?" (It wasn't meant to come out as a question!)
"Y-yeah?"
"I think this lesson should be over now."
He let out a small, disappointed sigh and nodded his head agreement as he skated off the ice to take his skates off with me in pursuit. I finished taking off my skates first so I went to Yuri and told him I was going to be at the beach. The nod of his head let me know he had heard.
Should I kiss him before I go? No. We've had too much excitement for one day.
And with that thought I left.

A/N- I am so sorry to keep you waiting for them to kiss. Ha! Kidding! I'm not! But I promise they will kiss in a future chapter so don't give in! Anyway, have an amazing day. Love y'all! Bye!