Part 18

Viktor P.O.V
I could feel the cold wind nipping at my flushed face as I ran to the ice rink in search of Makkachin, my now lost dog.
Why did Makkachin just suddenly disappear? Maybe he hates you? Maybe he doesn't want to be your dog!
These depressing thoughts made my eyes form tears and those tears slowly leaked out onto my face and soon enough there was waterfalls cascading down. I suddenly stopped and Just let the tears fall because it has been a while since I last cried and to be honest, it felt good to just cry and let every sad emotion and thought out of my system.

My hands flew up to my face to hide my tears but my efforts to hide the fact that I was crying was pointless because the way my body was shaking and the choking sobs which escaped gave it away.
Pull yourself together Viktor!
As I pulled myself together the flow of years stopped and I started run towards the ice rink.

I could feel  beads of sweat trickle down my heated face. I only had a few more meters till I had reached my destination. Sprinting up the steep steps of the hill, I saw Yuuko running down and as we passed each other we both halted and stared at one another in shock and confusion.
"Viktor are you okay?" Yuuko asked me as she noticed the tear tracks going down my cheeks.
"Yeah, I'm fine, Thanks. I just had a minor break down but I am okay now. Did you see Makkachin at all?" I quickly said the last part with My eyes wide, hopeful for a positive answer.
"Sorry Viktor, I haven't seen him." She looked at me with sympathy. My shoulders visually sunk and then the floor suddenly became very interesting.
"It's okay, bye." And with that I dashed off back to the place Yuri found.

Yuri P.O.V
Viktor: He's not at the ice rink.

I sighed in disappointment at the recent text from Viktor. I didn't feel very encouraged. In fact, I felt hopeless and doubtful but I kept up my fast pace to the beach which was the second place dor me to check and I was pleading with my whole heart, body and soul that Makkachin was there because otherwise I would have a depressed coach and a failing career which is something I definitely donf want.

After, encouraging myself and finding motivation my sprinting speed increased and I felt muself running at a new, faster pace. I bumped into a few people along the way but I didn't stop to apologize or even look at who it was. I could see the beach appearing in my view and again I accelerated. I felt a smile forming on my face as a brown, fluffy dog who seemed to be lying down also came into my view. I pushed forward. I quickly but carefully stepped down the steps into the natural, sandy beach and I shouted,
"Makkachin!" My voice echoes around the beach and a few close fisherman stole a look at me before going back to fishing.
"Woof!" A big dog came blinding over to me.
"Makkachin!" I shouted relieved that Makkachin was alright. The dog ran right over licked my face excitedly.
"Your okay. Your okay. Your okay." I repeated that phrase over and over again and a few tears ran down my face as well.

Yuri: I found Makkachin!
Viktor: Where is he!?
Yuri: He's at the beach.
Viktor: brt

I smile as I imagined Viktor running with a huge but cute grin plastered on his face and then he appeared exactly like I said - a huge (but cute) grin on his face.
"Makkachin!" He screamed happily and he fell to his knees as he hugged Makkachin.
"Thank you Yuri so much!" He said to me and he got up and kissed me with so much passion and excitement. How could I not respond. We spent the rest of the day at the beach and discussing my ice skating routine which was coming up soon.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been uploading lately. I have been in Dublin, Ireland catching up with family and I have been busing meeting my HUGE family. (I have 17 cousins and we are all around the world.) We met my Dad's cousins, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, and we have been touring Dublin. I even recieved a jacket from my cousins and I watched 'Into the Woods' and I loved it. Anyway, this is why I haven't been uploading any chapters recently and I am really sorry. Also I haven't been feeling 100% mentally recently as well so yeah. Love y'all!!! Bye!!! ❤❤❤