Part 28 (ALSO 1K READS!!??)

Yuri P.O.V
Reluctantly, my eyes opened. I did not remember where I was or why I was were I am, however, I did remember waking up really early and going on a run...
I gazed up at the tree which stood before me. I felt hypnotized by it's beauty. It was just so mesmerising...
"Yuri!" I heard a voice call.
"YURI!" Another, louder, voice shouted. Distant voices followed the shouting and I made my dizzy self sit up.
"Here..." I attempted to call back but because I hadn't used my voice for whoever knows how long, it came out slightly hoarse. I attempted once more.
"Here!" I shouted and this time it was not hoarse but very clear, in fact! Yuri could here to pairs of legs (or feet?) running towards him very quickly.

"Oh my God! Yuri! What happened are you alright!?" Viktor interrogated me in a worried tone.
"Hey Yuri!" Phitchit waved amiably.

"How can you be so calm!?" Viktor asked Phitchit and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Yuri use to do this all the time. He would go running at an unspeakable hour of the morning and randomly fall asleep when his body gave up." Phitchit explained while giggling.
The worry of Viktor's face was completely wiped off and now, his face expressed shock and curiosity but he also, couldn't help from letting out a chuckle.

I was still quite dazed (and tired) on the ground so Viktor walked over - now calm - and heaved me off the dusty ground. He wrapped his arm around my waist in a comforting manner and slowly but steadily walked me home.

The cherry blossoms that were dotted along their walk were absolutely stunning as they were in full blossom and their colors were extremely vibrant. I, who was awake by now, paused and took a couple of pictures of Viktor and I, plus selfies, before moving on.

"What time is the competition at?" I asked a little zoned out.
"At 2pm and the time is 10am. I recommend we get back, have brunch, change and head over to the competition. Care to join us Phitchit?" Viktor rambled on.
"I would be delighted to!" Replied Phitchit enthusiastically. I don't think he realises that Viktor was acting...
"Great! Let's go!"
For some reason I was feeling very positive and good, not that I have anything against that.

Long story short, Phitchit, Viktor and I walked back to the hotel, grabbed a large brunch, Viktor and I prepared me for the competition (China Cup) and the three of us plus Phitchit's coach - Celestino Cialdini - headed over to the competition. That's when the nerves kicked in.

Viktor P.O.V
I observed Yuri, out of the corner of my eye, as he anxiously fiddled with his access card. His foot was tapping rapidly and it was the only sound I could clearly hear, with the obvious exception of the loud cheers from the crowd. Yuri's leg tapped faster and faster and, frankly, it was getting annoying, so I gently placed my hand on his knees and held it firmly.

"Viktor..." He murmured, "What if I fail...?" He was looking down and the lack of sleep was finally showing on his face.

"We will go back home and train. But the most important thing is that I will still and always love you, forever." I know it was cheesy but at this point, Yuri need something, anything, to encourage and cheer him up.

A friendly staff jogged over go Yuri and I and politely informed us that it was Yuri's time to shine.

He kept casting me fretful looks, so I held his hand tightly in an act of reassurance.
"You will be perfect." I mumbled to him, before lightly kissing him one last time on the lips.

"Hey You! Get over here!" A familiar voice shouted angrily to me.

A/N- I thought this chapter was a little rushed but please tell me what you think.

*huge gasp of air*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN ALL OF YOU ARE WONDERDUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never thought I would reach a 1k reads but I have and it means a ton to me. I joined and started writing in August so I have come a long way. However I still have a 1000 miles to go! So I want to thank all of you for being you! Because you are awesome, amazing, special, talented people who are cool. Love y'all!!!! I mean it, I love y'all!!! Bye!!! 💗💗💗❤❤❤💗💗💗