Part 16

Viktor P.O.V
As soon as I opened the front door, I felt a wild, cold breeze hit my face. It was a strong breeze that blew my hair everywhere but I was not worried or concerned about my looks or the wind because at that moment I was on cloud nine. My lips were still tingling with the touch of Yuri on them. That kiss was amazing though. His lips are soft and we just seemed to fit perfectly together like we were made for each other. I know I sound like a sappy, romance book or movie right now but please bear with me. When we kissed I could feel us moving in sync - in unison - and it felt like there was a party going on in my stomach. My stomach was flipping, and churning and moving from excitement. You don't know how long I've wanted to kiss Yuri and I am desperate to kiss him again. I smiled lovingly as I gazed into the bright blue sky. There were a few clouds scattered here and there but there weren't many. A middle aged man was coming towards me, along the sidewalk and because I was in such a daze I didn't really know where I was going so I walked straight into him.
"Hey Boy! Watch where you're going!" He shouted angrily at me.
"Sorry, sir!" I shouted back still happy because of the kiss. Nothing could change my dazed mood right now. I was about to continue walking when I couldn't see Makkachin anywhere. I was so stuck on cloud nine I had completely forgotten about him which is unusual and out of character for me.
"Makkachin!" I called for him.
"Makkachin!"
"MAKKACHIN!"
Each call was getting louder and more desperate. Where on earth could Makkachin be?!
This is all your fault. Why are you not paying attention. If you were paying any attention Makkachin wouldn't off left you.
"MAKKACHIN!"

Yuri P.O.V
I could hear someone screaming something up ahead.
That's strange. No one in Hasetu is up apart from fisherman. But still fisherman don't go shouting down streets. I wonder what's happened.
I increased my walking speed so I can reach whoever's shouting quicker and as I got closer I could just about identity what they were saying.
"makkachin...." I heard the shouting in the distance be one louder and more distinct as I got closer.
"Makkachin..!" The only person who would be shouting this name is Viktor. Then the puzzle pieces came together. Makkachin was lost wasn't he. Oh no... Oh no! This is very bad. My pace suddenly and dramatically increase to a full-out sprint until I suddenly bumped into a middle aged man who was walking in the opposite to me.
"Hey! Watch it!" He screamed.
"S-sorry," I stuttered back. I was surprised by the sudden outburst. Usually people were very chill and relaxed in Hasetu.
"You youngsters need to watch where you are going!" He scolded me with a menacing glare in his eyes. I nervously gulped.
"Y-yes sir." I shakily said. The man's gaze soften.
"S'all right." And with that he walked off.
"Makkachin!" I heard Viktor calling in the distance and I resumed my sprint towards him. When I finally caught up to him I said,
"Viktor what's happened?" Viktor turned to me and he looked very distressed and scared.
"Viktor, calm down." I said firmly.
"But Makkachin..."
"Viktor. Breathe and relax. Makkachin is probably alright." I said soothingly I hoped. I breathed in with Viktor and slowly but surely I saw his tense muscles relax.
"Okay Viktor. When did you last see Makkachin." I asked quietly so I could keep him calm.
"Well I was really distracted leaving the house..." He blushed. "... so I wasn't paying much attention-"
Then we heard a bark from up the road so we both ran towards the bark.

A/N- Hey guys! How are you? Anyway I hope you having the best day ever because all of you are amazing people. Honestly, I have no idea what to do with Makkachin so you guys are going to have to wait for the next chapter which sucks but you are going to have to live with it. Remember that all of you are amazing people and I love y'all! Love y'all!!! Bye!!! ❤❤❤