Part 12

Viktor P.O.V
Yuri shuffled over on his bed making just enough room for me but it was still very squashed with both of us on the bed but I am very glad to be sleeping with Yuri. Who knew when I came to Hasetu, Japan I would be reuniting with the one I had truly fasten fall. Yes, you did hear me correctly... Reunited.

A few years ago when Yuri first competed in the Grand Prix Final everyone witnessed his crushing defeat. He can in last place by 20 points which is quite bad. So Yuri want feeling 100% at all. He wasn't mentally stable. Anyway, every year, after the Grand Prix Final, there is a celebrating party for all the competitors and their coaches. Yuri's coach (Celestino) encouraged Yuri to have a drink or two. Unfortunately for Yuri, he had a lot of alcohol and become very drunk. This is when he first approached me.

During the banquet, Yuri won a pole dancing competition against Chris who is literally the embodiment of sex. He also danced with me and he challenged Yuri P. to a dance battle claiming he was better than Yuri P. He won that too. Yuri also made me dance and we did a couple of couple dances together. This is when my heart fell for Yuri.

Sadly, Yuri K. can't remember a single thing about that party but as I lay next to him I couldn't help but let one small giggle escape me. I quickly not me lip so no other noises could escape.

"What are you laughing at?" Yuri asked very confused.

"Oh nothing." I replied maybe a little too quickly.

Yuri raised an eyebrow in suspicion but didn't bother to question me.
Huh... I guess he must be really tired. Okay focus now! All you have to do is place one arm around Yuri and bope for the best...?

Slowly and steadily I places my arm around Yuri and I rolled onto my side so I could face him and be mkre comfortable.

"V-Viktor, what are you doing?" Yuri asked. I guess he was slightly shocked at my actions.

"Just sleep Yuri," I said with a yawn following my answer. Yuri sighed in defeat and rolled towards me and I could feel the heat off his blushing radiating into my bare chest. Oh I forgot to mention. I am wearing a loose-fitting, dark green robe that Yuri's family kindly loaned me after I realized I forgot my pajamas in Russia. The clothing they gave me was really soft and warm so I regularly wear the robe.

I felt Yuri's steady, warm breath on my chest which alerted me that be was asleep. A sleeping Yuri is extremely cute. Not to mention he had wrapped his arms around my shoulders so that's where they were hanging. Smoothly I wrapped my other arm around his torso and he seemed to melt into the embrace. He buried his head deeper into my chest and my cheeks began to heat up at this action.

"Oh Yuri," I whisper, "Why do you have to be so adorable all the time?" I know he can't hear me because he asleep so I sighed a little before placing a small,light kiss on Yuri's forehead. I bet Yuri didn't know that he smiles in his sleep.

A/N- Hey awesome people! Biw are you doing? And how has your week been? Hope you are enjoying the story as much as I am writing it. Again this is in one P.O.V. Look I am sorry but I had to make it up to Viktor and gove him his own chapter so ... yeah. Love y'all!!! Bye!!! ❤❤❤