Part 30 (Christmas Edition! 🎁)

Yuri P.O.V
"Oh, Viktor... It's snowing..." I gazed curiously as although the snow season lasts a long tine in Japan, it didn't always snow that much. We were leisurely strolling around the city as we had a lot of spare time

"It is! Isn't it?" Viktor exclaimed excitedly like a child.

"Viktor it's ... It's your birthday..." I mumbled mostly to myself, however, Viktor confirmed what I mumbled.

"Happy Birthday!" I cheered while shyly glancing up at Viktor,who was smiling affectionately back at me. He has a very soft face. But, he has a strong jaw line.

"Thank you, Yuri!" He responded pleasantly.

"Are you planning a party?" I was curious as to whether he would have one or not as this was one of the things I didn't know about Viktor and I wanted to know and I, also, need to get him a gift.

"No... We will attend Chris Christmas Party and he will raise a toast to my birthday at this party." He said matter-of-factly. I hummed in reply but I was confused. Very confused. Didn't Viktor ... enjoy parties?

"I bet you are wondering why I am not having a party." He gave me a knowing side look. "I'm not having one because people always don't know wether it is a christmas or my birthday party so they don't know which gift to get and it becomes confusing and I get confused and they get confused and everyone get confused. Ecetera..."

During, Viktor's lengthy explanation I zoned put half-way through but I got the just of it which is okay. Hopefully. Anyway, I had to find an outfit for the party which was why we were walking around the city for but it was relaxing rather than rushed.

"You know Viktor, you didn't have to come." I thought I should mention this just in case he acfually didn't want to come.

"No, I want to. I have to make sure my gorgeous boyfriend looks great for the party."

"Well, thanks anyway!" I really appreciated him tagging along with me.

We were walking silently, but not uncomfortably when Viktor abruptly halted.

"Viktor, what is it?" You could hear the worry and concern in my voice. Viktor laughed. Viktor just laughed at me.

"Nothing to be scared of! I just saw the perfect shop for you!"

Then all of a sudden, he grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the shop which displayed a wonderful variety of suits. I should check the price... 24916.76¥!

"Viktor these are way to expensive! 24,916¥!" I was taken back by the unreasonable, high price. (A/N- I don't know if that is a lot in Japan... I definitely seems a lot!)

"Nonsence, Yuri. I will get any suit you want so just relax and browse." He lightly shoved me into the store and a store clerk was immedjately at my service but he asked question after question.

~couple of hours later~

Viktor and I finally left the store with one suit each. To put it bluntly, we were tired. Exhausted even.

"Merry Christmas, Yuri!" Viktor jubilantly shouted. "That was your Christmas present... Did you like it?" He seemed really unsure of what he was saying towards the end.

I reached up to his cheek and pressed a short, sweet kiss to his cheek. I smiled and murmered, "I love it," and I truly did.

"Yuri, I'm so glad your my boyfriend because you are amazing, special, talented and I believe you have what it takes to win. Merry Christmas and... I love you..." He blushed and mumbled the last part nervously. He raised his head.

"I love you too, Viktor."

We passionately kissed beneath a stunning Christmas tree in the city centre. It was the picture perfect scene. However, we choose to treasure that moment in our hearts rather than sharing it with the internet because it was too precious. Merry Christmas!

A/N- MMMEEERRRRRRYYY CCCHHHRRRIIISSSTTTMMMAAASSS!!!!!!!!!!!! AAANNNDDD OOOTTTHHHEEERRR HHHOOOLLLIIIDDDAAAYYYSSS!!! Seriously guys, I swear if I was rated on social skills my score would be so bad it would be unscorable. I spent Cheistmas with my family but I think I read more on Wattpad than talking to my family. I love my family! I'm just really, super awkward so... yay? There should be a day for awkward people where they shouldn't have to speak or be disturbed for a while day unless they want to... Anyway,WHOOOOO HOLIDAYS! ... boooooooo... Homework... Homework sucks.

I saw this horrifying fact on the internet. The about of anxiety/stress a student has today is equal to that of a psychiatric patient in the 1950s... That's really bad! People *cough* teachers *cough* government *cough* need to see and recognize this.

Sorry to bother you, but I thought you'd like to know that!!! Anyway, remember every single person is special and amazing including you - the incredible reader. I love y'all so much with all my heart and I wish you the most lovely holiday!!! Bye!!! 💖💖💖⛄⛄⛄⛄🎁🎁🎁🎁💖💖💖