Part 9

Yuri P.O.V
"See you..." I muttered quietly but Viktor didn't do anything to show he had heard it as he left to go to the beach. I was still embarrassed about what happened only a few minutes ago! We were so close yet we still couldn't do it ... It makes me wonder...
What would've happened if we did kiss? The cleaner would walk in on us kissing... I guess it is better if she saw us about to kiss then actually kissing. This is a really weird thought... I should explain and talk to her.
With a small, tired sigh I stood up and began my quest for the cleaner!

What is her name again?

Viktor P.O.V
I should of kissed him before I left. What stopped me? Nothing stopped me so why didn't I kiss Yuri?
These negative thoughts seemed to follow me until I reached the beach. Silently I watched the sea run up and down the sand on the beach and strangely enough it really calmed me. The screaming seagulls reminded me of St Petersburg. I didn't miss that place nearly as much as I should do but everything in Japan was so much prettier and even though Hasetu isn't as developed as St Petersburg, it still has the tastiest food even. (Especially the Pork Cutlet Bowl! Soooooo tasty! VKUSNO!)
I want to surprise Yuri and I have the perfect plan to surprise him!
This encouraging thought got me really pumped. Yuri has no idea about what's going to happen!

Yuri P.O.V
So far on my quest I have found the cleaner! ... But now I have to talk to her and that is the problem. It's not like I can say "Hey I'm sorry you that you saw me about to kiss another guy." because that's just creepy and weird. I think I had a moment which I was all like lets go and talk things out thinking it was a good idea ... It obviously wasn't.
Well you can't back out now Yuri! Just say something! Anything!
So I walked up to her and said,
"Hey... Uhhhhhh... Ummmmmm... Bye!" and then I went.
Well done Yuri... Congrats... We need to work on people skills! A lot!
I just went home.

Viktor P.O.V
I ran to the ice rink as fast as I could go with a huge, grin plastered on my face. I knew exactly what I as going to do whatever the outcome is. I don't care! All I needed to do was what I had in mind. Dashing along the pavement, I bumped into many people.
"Hey!"
"Sorry!"

"Watch where you're going not!"
"Okay sorry!"

Finally I made it to the ice rink and I burst through the doors causing only the few cleaners here cleaning to look at me in shock. I saw an abandoned pair of skates which I immediately recognized as Yuri's.
"Yuri!" I called his name and I could hear it echo through the corridors.

"Yuuuuurrrrrriiiiii" I shouted but no response.

Cleaner P.O.V
I was quietly cleaning the corridors of the ice rink when I could hear someone (a male from what I could hear) shouting the word 'Yuri'. So I went over to see who it was and to my disbelief it was one of the men on the ice rink who were about to kiss. I think. Well at least that's what it looked like.

At the sight of me the adult in front of me began to blush very hard.
"Have you seen a man - the man I was with on the rink?" He asked while his face was of strawberry color.
"Yes he left. Sorry." I replied.
The look of disappointment was clearly etched upon his face.
'Poor guy...' I thought.
He thanked me quickly and quietly and left in the opposite manner in which he arrived in.

A/N - what's up guys? Hope you are enjoying the story as much as I have fun writing it. Anyway you know the usual. Please leave a comment or vote if you ate enjoying the story and any suggestions let me know with a comment. Okay! Love y'all! Bye!