Part 20

Yuri P.O.V                                                
What do I wear!? What do I wear!?
I desperately dug through my closet for something decent to wear, however I couldn't find a single peice of clothing that I deemed suitable. I stole a look at my phone which was consistently buzzing from the texts from Phichit, who was texting me do's and don'ts. I had twenty minutes left and I still had no outfit. I groaned miserably. Then something out of the corner of my eye caught my eye and I stared at it in wonder.
How had I not seen that before!?

Quickly I shoved into it and found a pair of trousers that matched with it.
I heard a soft knock on my door so I opened it to the sight of Hiroko. Dhe looked ever do slightly nervous.

"Hello darling! I love what you are wearing!" She complimented me. "Anyway I came to give you something important..." She trailed off but as she was trailing off she held up a stunning necklace with an intricate design of precious stones. I stood looking at in shock.
I never knew my mum owned anything like this!

"If you don't like it that's fine..." She gazed down disappointed.
"No! No... I love it. I was just... taken back by the beauty of it. Where did you get this?" I turned around so she could put it around my neck.
"Your father gave it to me after his mother gave it to him. It has been past down in his family for generations, so I thought we should continue the tradition." She looked at me hopefully like she wanted me to support her.
"I will also pass it down so don't worry," I smiled at her comfortingly.

My mum happily looked at me but there was also a hint of proudness in her eyes but her eyes were mainly clouded by love. Honestly, I loved my mum to bits. She was always there for me. Always supported me and ahe always guided me.

"Okay mum! I have to finish getting ready but I love you..." I finished cheesily.
"Love you too" she replied as I meant down to give her a hug and she slowly walked off.

Viktor P.O.V
I knocked on Yuri's door and politely waited for him.
What happens if he turns you down? What happens if he ditches you? He's probably doing this out of pity... No! I will not think these thoughts!

"Hey Viktor!" Yuri appeared at the doorway like a magic trick. He looked absolutely breath-taking (figuratively and literally) but the main thing that made me glue my eyes to him was the subtle amount of make-up he applied to his face. He added a dark blue eye shadow that faded into a light blue and a very on fleek wing to top that. That make-up really brought out the darkness and mesmerising-ness out of his eyes. I'm so captivated I can't think of words!

"W-woah..." I finally managed to speak.
"Is that a bad 'woah' or a good 'woah'?" Yuri hesitantly asked.
"Definitely a good one!" I smirked back.
"You look... Stunning..." I just couldn't get my eyes of his face.
"Viktor," he giggles cutely, "are we going anywhere?" He jokingly asked.
"Great question! We are! But...you need to be blind folded!" I dramatically said, finishing with a grand pose.
"Come here..." I gently requested and I pulled out a scarf that I carefully wrapped around Yuri's eyes. I have an idea!
What if I kissed him!? He would be taken by complete surprise!
I leaned in and our lips were connected in a passionate kiss. We both pulled away regrettably but breathless.
"Okay!" I exclaimed excitedly, "Lets go!" And so off we went on our amazing date!

A/N- So hey guys! What's up? Well you are not going to believe me but we recently hit 400 READS!!?? LIKE WHAT!? I did not plan for it to become 400 but like... What!? Why are people reading this? It isn't that great! I mean there are probably so many more amazing stories which are much more amazing than this one! So WHAT!? Sorry if I make no sense... I'm just really excited and happy which feels great. Sadly I need to say good bye... Just remeber that you guys are awesome and amazing and just fantastic people in general! Bye!!! Love y'all!!! ❤❤❤