Part 21

Viktor P.O.V
We walked to the park wrapped up in winter clothes to protect ourselves from the cold. We were walking very close to each other and every time our shoulders or hands touched I could feel a shock of electricity course through my body and my breath hitched, however, we talking and laughing and smiling the whole way to the cafe. I decided We should go to this quiet, seculded cafe which is a ten to fifteen minute walk away becauze I know Yuri wouldn't want something grand and enormas as he is a quiet (not to mention handsome) man who appreciates the small pleasures in life. I could feel my heart fluttering wildly as we conversated on the way to the cafe. I couldn't wait until we got to the cafe!

~Time Skip because I'm lazy and listening to Alone by Alan Walker~

Finally, we arrived at our destination for our first date. Me, being the gentleman I am, opened the door and politely let Yuri in first and thankfully no one recognized us.
"Hello there! Welcome to Regancy Cafe! How many for a table?" The waitress called... Tara asked.
"Two please, Madame." I requested.
"Okay please followed me." Then Tara took off to a corner of the restaurant which seemed a bit cut off from the rest of the cafe. (A/N- I am now listening to Sing Me To Sleep by Alan Walker)
"Here are your seats. Please just call when you need me." And with that, she left, leaving me and Yuri alone.

"Okay Yuri what are you thinking of getting?" I questioned and then a familiar song started playing. It was 'Beatiful' by Christina Aguilera. I love this song! I began to hum along to this wonderful song. Yuri seemed to notice as he began to giggle so I began to mouth the lyrics and do a bit of dramatic acting which got a few laughs out of Yuri and a couple of confused stares. So far this date was going magically.

Yuri P.O.V
Once Viktor and I ordered our dishes, I got and omelette and Viktor got a sandwich, we ate in a comfortable silence as both of us were enjoying our food. The omelette was cooked to perfection and it was filled with ham and I was savoring every bite.
"Hey Yuri! Please let me taste your omelette?" Viktir begged with puppy eyes. I mean how can anyone resist his puppy eyes?
"Fine, but only if I can taste your sandwich?" I compromised. He agreed to my compromise so as I gave him a bit of my omelette, he gave me a part of his sandwich and to be honest, I preferred my omelette.
"Your sandwich is nice but I prefer my omelette!" I said cheekily. Viktor laughed and said he thought my omelette was better. We must have looked like a love-sick couple and truth be told, we were. We walked out of the cafe hand in hand.
"Yuri..." Viktor place his hand on my cheek gently and began go caress it. He leant down and our lips connected in a sweet, short kiss which we both put our emotions into.
"I have a surprise for you..." Viktor said while gazing lovingly at me.

~Time Skip and I am bow listening to Adele (she is a queen)~

I walked blindly... Literally. I had a blind on while Viktir lead me to this secret location in the park. Slowly and teasingly Viktor removed the blindfold and at first my vision was slightly blurry but it soon cleared up and before me was a beautifully decorated picnic blanket.
"Viktor..." I was absolutely speechless!
"Yuri..." He paused, "Will you do the honors of becoming my boyfriend?"

A/N- Well Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger... NOT! How are you? I hope you are having an amazing day! There is nothing I really want to say except if you are liking this story pleas leave votes it comments of suggestions for next chapters! Thank you! Remember you are all wonderful, unique people and I love y'all!!! Bye!!! ❤❤❤