chapter 6

Preview:

"YOU ARE MY PROPERTY!"

____________________________________

Jungkook just sat there shocked at his boss's words. He still couldn't take in whats happening.

" he owns me? But I am not a thing to be owned...." jungkook thought as he looked at his boss who was now driving with an furious face.

" i own you! And you are my property! So you do as i say! Got it?!" Taehyung growled as he sped his car.

" y-yes sir. " jungkook whispered out not wanting to make his boss more angry. He did not understand what was going on, but he had no choice but to agree with it.

"Good" taehyung said in an stern voice and drived silently.

" give me your house address, i will drop you " taehyung said suddenly making the younger look at him in confusion.

"no need sir, i can go by myse-

" i said just give it to me " taehyung said angrily again. And the younger quickly gave him his address in fear. The rest of the journey was silent until they reached jungkook's house.

" thank you for bringing me home sir" jungkook said in a low voice and opened the door to leave.

"Wait" taehyung said making the younger stop and turn back to look at him. He took a black box from the back seat and handed it to the younger. Jungkook looked at him in confusion and took the box from his hand and opened it. His eyes widen as he saw an expensive rolex watch inside it.

" what is this sir?" He said looking at taehyung with wide eyes.

"Its for you so next time you don't come late" taehyung said. He knew it was a lie but he did not want the younger the real reason.

" B-but sir i can't have thi-

"take it!" Taehyung said strictly. Jungkook just gulped and closed the box.

"Thank you sir" he said and bowed at him before getting out of the car. Taehyung drove off as jungkook entered his house.

Jk pov

I sighed as i entered my house with his gift in my hands. I can't have this expensive gift, why did he give it to me?. My thoughts were cut off when pain shot through my ears as someone was holding and pinching it. I turned and saw it was jin hyung.

" you're late and didn't even inform me that you'll be coming late! Did you know how worried i was!" Jin hyung said pinching my ears.

" ow ow ouch! Hyung i am sorrrryy!!" I whined and begged for him to let me go. He sighed and left my ears and i started to rub it while pouting.

" aish you are so irresponsible!" He said keeping his hands on his hips.

" sorry hyung. I went to an dinner with my boss. I forgot to inform you" i said and gave him a sheepish smile. He just sighed at me and his eyes went down to the box i was holding.

"Whats that?" He asked curiously looking at the box.

" oh my boss gave it to me for me to use." I said scratching my head. He took it from my hand and opened it. His eyes widen and his jaw dropped looking at the watch.

" woah an rolex watch? Did you do something good at office or something? " he asked looking at the watch nicely.

" no he said i am late and not punctual. So he told me to use it. Thats why he gave it to me." I said and jin just gave me a look as if he was jugding me.