chapter 8

"This is what you get for disobeying me." Taehyung said smashing his lips on jungkook's.

Jungkook's eyes widen and he felt like the time froze. His boss aka kim taehyung was kissing him right now. His hands reached up to  taehyung chest and tried to push him away. The elder grabbed his hands harshly and pinned against the wall making the younger wince in pain.

Taehyung bit the younger's bottom lip harshly making it bleed. Jungkook squeaked and opened his mouth due to the unbearable pain. The tears that were in his eyes before was now flowing down his cheeks uncontrollably.

"Why is he doing this?" Jungkook thought as his heart ached.

Taehyung explored jungkook's mouth fully tasting every inch of it and was now sucking and savouring the blood from his bottom lips. The younger's mouth and blood tasted really sweet to him and he couldn't get enough of it. But due to lack of oxygen he pulled out unwillingly.

Taehyung stared at the younger who was now breathing heavily with wide eyes which was flowing with tears. His cheek were red too. He stared at his lips which was swallon and red due to bleeding.

" p-please leave my hands. I-it hurts." Jungkook said in a weak voice and the elder slowly let go of his hands realizing that he was holding it very tightly.

Just as he was going to say something, the younger ran out of the room in a second leaving the elder with his mouth open.

Jk pov

I ran and ran holding my arms. I don't know where i was going and which direction to go but as long as its somewhere far away from his office.

"Why did he do that? Why did he kiss me? Is he making fun of me? And why did my heart flutter when he kissed. Why wasn't i able to do something?" Tears ran down my cheeks as my thoughts appeared. Everything was hurting me. My lips which was bleeding, my wrist which was red and swallon from his harsh hold, and my legs from all the running.

I felt myself becoming tired and moving so fast. My knees gave up on me as i tripped over but was held by some strong arms instead of meeting the floor.

Third person pov.

" woah there!" An orange haired male shouted as jungkook collided and fell into his arms while running.

" what happened to you?" The orange head asked cooly and jungkook lifted his head to look at him. And the other's smile faded quickly as he saw jungkook's face.

" woah are you okay?!" The male shouted looking at jungkook's bleeding lips and swallon wrist. Jungkook just pulled himself away from the other's arm and looked down.

"i-i am f-fine" jungkook said and ran away again.

" hey wait!" The other male shouted but jungkook ran away without listening to anything. The orange haired just sighed and looked at jungkook's figure slowly disappearing through the corridor.

" Jimin?" Taehyung said emerging from the other side of the corridor and the orange haired male turned to look at him.

"hey" jimin said smiling cheekily.

"What are you doing here? And who were you looking at?" Taehyung said looking at his friend weirdly.

"no one." jimin said while looking at the way which jungkook went through. Taehyung just shrugged.

"Anyway why are you here?" Taehyung said walking to his office again and jimin followed behind him.

"Nothing just visiting to check how is my bestfriend doing as a ceo." Jimin said as they entered taehyung's office. And taehyung just turned to glare at his friend.