chapter 38

2 months later~

The thin black haired male smiled, inhaling the fresh morning breeze of new york in the balcony. He sighed and painfully smiled at the yellow and orange blended sky.

"I miss him mom."

"Are you happy taehyung ah? Are you okay? Are you eating well?" Jungkook's mind exploded with questions. It was painful for him. Every day and night to stay away from taehyung. He let out tears on his pillow every night.

"Jungkook ah~ your morning coffee!" A tall brunette male came in singing happily. He was always cheerful and the ray of sunshine in jungkook's life whenever the latter felt down.

"Thanks hobi hyung." The younger smiled taking the coffee in his hands.

"Jungkook ah, please eat well. You are becoming too skinny and weak. I know a lot must have  happened in korea. But please take care of yourself." The older said with a concerned look towards the fragile younger.

"Ah hyung..don't worry..i am fine." Jungkook said, not making eye contact with hoseok.

"I really think you should atleast contact jin hyung. They must be so worried about you. Please jungkook." Hobi said holding the younger's shoulder to comfort him.

"No hyung. Let them be safe. Uncle Daehyun must not know that i  comtacting them." Jungkook said as tears started to perform in his doe eyes.

"Thank you for letting me stay here hyung. I feel bad for being a disturbance to you and yoongi hyung." Jungkook said, letting out a fake smile.

"Yah! You are never a disturbance here ok! I am just so worried about you. Look at you! You are not my chubby cute little bunny anymore." Hobi whined childishly making the younger to chuckle at his cuteness. But without even realizing, tears were falling down his cheek as he was chuckling making hobi to stop and look at him with wide eyes.

"Jungkook ah...you're crying.." hobi said, as the younger stopped chuckling and started sobbed silently.

"I miss him hyung." He cried loudly in hobi's chest, hugging the older tightly.

"INFIRES MAN-

Yoongi came out singing but stopped as he saw jungkook crying in his boyfriend's arms. Hoseok glared at the older male and mouthed him to go away for a while. The mint haired male understood and tip toed away silently.

"Shh jungkook. Everything will be alright." Hobi whispered soothingly and hugged the fragile younger tighter.

.

.

.

"Taehyung...are you in there?" Baekhyun asked worriedly as he knocked on the door softly. (Oh that rhymed)

But there was no answer, the small male sighed and opened the door by himself. Just as he entered, a disgusted scrunch took over his face at the strong stench of alchohol and smoke. He stopped as he knocked over something. He looked down to see bunch of empty alchohol bottles rolling around on the floor.

Baekhyun's eyes travelled around the room in horror, looking for his brother. His eyes stopped as it met taehyung's figure, sitting on the side couch, drinking the last sip of his 10th bottle which it seemed like. Baekhyun's eyes quivered at the younger's dark, intimidating aura.

Even though, taehyung used to be a cocky little spoiled brat before, he always had a classy, handsome gentleman look. But now it looked horrific. His eyes were dark and icy, his skin and lips was pale due to heavy drinking and eating unhealthy food. His sweet and charming personality turned into cold and rough. Overall he had a drastic change, which no one could ever help him with. Everybody tried their best. But they knew they weren't the cure. The cure was only jungkook, who was nowhere to be found. He left without a trace. Not telling anybody.