chapter 7

Preview:

"Do you want me to punish you that badly?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - -  - - - - - -

And jungkook was shook again.

" wait. What does he mean by punish? Is he cut my salary or something???!" Jungkook thought as he was looking at the floor now. Taehyung frowned at the younger's reaction.

"hello? Earth to jungkook?" Taehyung said waving his hand infront of the younger's face and Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts.

" s-sir are you going to cut my salary?" Jungkook asked with a worried face. Taehyung said sighed at the dense younger.

" forget it." Taehyung said rolling his eyes and walking away. Jungkook just stood there confused at the elder.

" what did he mean?" Jungkook muttered to himself and walked away to his cabin.

>>> time skip >>>

" urgghh now i know what he meant. Seriously he has been making me run from the morning! Calling and messaging me everytime! Jungkook this jungkook that! Like how am i supposed to do my own work. Namjoon hyung is shouting at me!" Jungkook complained to his friend sitting at their canteen table and munched onto his bread. Yugyeom just patted his back to calm him down.

" do i look like a maid or something?! He is telling me to clean his office and bring him coffee and stuff. Hell even wash his coat cause he accidentely stained it or whatever!" The younger groaned but still kept on stuffing his mouth with his bread.

" and you did all that?" Yugyeom asked raising his eyebrows.

" do i look like i have a choice?" Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

" lol such a wife material." Yugyeom said chuckling, earning a glare from jungkook.

" this ain't funny you know! I am dying here." Jungkook whined with bread in his mouth making him look funny more then being serious.

" don't worry kook, it will end soon. I mean he ain't gonna keep you with him forever or something right. He will forgive you soon. I hope." Yugyeom said whispering the last part alone.

" yea. I hope he forgives me soon." Jungkool said pouting his lips. 

>>> time skip>>>

JK pov

Its been three weeks since i became Mr.kim's slave thingy and nothing has changed i think. He just keeps telling me to do a lot of work. I don't know how much longer i can endure this. I get a lot of scolding from namjoon hyung nowadays too because i don't have time to do my own work. I sighed as i walked to namjoon hyung's table placing some files he asked me to finish. My phone buzzed suddenly and i checked it.

"Come to my office now." Mr kim messaged me and i sighed again.
He will probably make me do errands again. But today i can't. I have a business meeting with some important customers. Namjoon hyung told me to be there this evening or he will kill me. I hope mr.kim doesn't give any big jobs to do right now.

Third person pov.

Jungkook knocked and went inside taehyung's office. The elder was standing near his desk reading some files.

" good afternoon sir" jungkook greeted him politely getting the elder's attention.

" oh you're here. Make some coffee for me" taehyung said without looking away from those files. Jungkook nodded and walked to the coffee maker.

" oh and come to my house tonight. I have some files there. Help me finish it." Taehyung said while jungkook was pouring the coffee into a glass. The elder's words ringed inside his head making him pour some on his own hand.

"Ouch" jungkook squeaked placing the cup down immediately and winced his hands. Taehyung's attention finally went up from the file to the younger.

" are you ok?!?!" Taehyung said as he stood infront of the younger in less then a second, holding his hands and caressing it gently. Jungkook was surprised at first but changed when he remembered taehyung's words. He harshly pulled his hand out of taehyung grasp making the elder furrow his eyebrows at his action.

" i can't come tonight sir." Jungkook said gathering all his courage.

"What?" Taehyung said in his cold voice again which was the younger's fear.

"I-i have something to do tonight." Jungkook said hoping that the elder will get it.

" do i look like i care?" Taehyung said coldly.

" b-but sir this is importan-

" again i don't care. You are coming. Thats it." Taehyung said and turned around to walk back to his desk. Tears formed in the younger's eyes and he fisted his hands.

"YOU ARE NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME FULLY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" jungkook shouted and immediately closed his mouth surprised at his own words. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at the trembling black haired male.

" what did you say?" Taehyung said in his deep voice and walked towards the younger slowly. Jungkook stepped back when taehyung stepped infront.

" do you think you can talk to me like that mr.jeon. do you think you can talk back or raise you voice at me?." Taehyung said as jungkook's back hit the wall making him flinch. Taehyung was extremely close to jungkook as he placed one of his hand on the wall beside jungkook. Jungkook's heart was beating a million times faster as he have never been close like this with anyone. Taehyung's gaze went to the younger's trembling lips making him smirk.

"This is what you get for disobeying me." Taehyung said smashing his lips on jungkook's.

____________________________________

*sigh* vkook is more real then my entire existense.

I am crying.