chapter 26

Previously:

"This is bad. Our son is getting out of hand." The old man said tapping his finger together infront of his face. He smirked as an idea flowed through his mind.

"I guess its time for me to get into the game."

- - - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - -

"Mr.kim tell me what you did with zico!" Taehyung sighed at the younger who was whining from the morning giving him a massive head ache.

"Jungkook would you just let it go and be happy that he left you alone." The older rolled his eyes in annoyance making the other pout.

"But i want to know........" jungkook mumbled cutely and stomped out of taehyung's office before the older could do something. He just sighed and leaned back on his chair.

.
.
.

"Yah whats with the pouting face?" Yugyeom asked looking at the pouting male beside him.

"I just want to know what did Mr.kim do to make zico go away like that..." jungkook said with his deep thinking-shook face.

"I don't know about that....but i wanted to ask this to you....what's yours and Mr.kim's relationship?" Yuyeom asked casually but however jungkook snapped out of his thoughts looking at his friend with wide eyes.

"O-our r-relationship?...." jungkook trailed along with loss of words. He never thought about it. But he knew that whats between them is kind of complicated. You can't say that they are a couple but neither just a boss and worker.

"I-i don't know....but i do know that he doesn't see me as a slave anymore." Jungkook smiled saying the last sentence. Just as yugyeom was about to reply, their conversation was interuppted.

"Guys..." lisa said, as she and jennie appeared out of nowhere with worried looks.

"Hey guys." The two boys greeted them.

"Jungkook are you ok?" Jennie said making jungkook look at her weirdly.

"Yea...what do you mean?" Jungkook asked in a confused manner.

"You don't know??!? There's been rumors going around about you,  Saying that you are a 'gold digger'." Lisa said the last words more intimidatingly.

"What?" Yugyeom asked in utter shock and jungkook just stood blur also not knowing whats happening.

"They say that Mr.kim payed off you're debts and is keeping you with luxury as you guys are in a 'relationship'! You are using him for money and some other shits." Jennie said rolling her eyes as she claimed it as bullshit.

"What type of crap is this?" Yugyeom spat with a disgusted face.

"I know right!" Lisa and jennie agreed with him and they all looked at the black haired male who looked frozen staring at the floor. 

"Jungkook are you ok?" Jennie shook the said male's shoulder bringing him back to his senses.

"Huh...umm yeah..." jungkook said in a low voice barely audible to anyone.

"What are you guys doing here in working hours?! Get to work!" A higher positioned manager shouted at them making them flinch and seperate ways quickly to their cabin.

Jungkook slowly walked into his department getting piercing cold gazes and glares from others and he could hear their loud whispers.

"What a gold digger slut!"