chapter 21

"Are you crazy?!"

Taehyung nodded before answering.

"Yea crazily in love with you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Crimson pink travelled through jungkook's cheeks as taehyung spat out those words. The same sentence was repeating in his mind for about who knows how long until taehyung snapped him out of him thoughts.

"Jungkook" taehyung deep yet soft voice melted the younger even more.

"I am sorry for claiming you as my property, making you my slave, treating you harshly,
touching you without your permission and so on. But you a thief too." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as the older's words.

"Theif? But i didn't steal anything!" Taehyung smiled and stepped closer to the confused boy.

"Yes you did. You stole my heart on the night we met at the party and you didn't give it back." Taehyung fake pouted and pressed his forehead against the younger's, staring deep into his eyes.

"You-you're lying." Jungkook stuttered and looked down blushing making the other chuckle.

"You may think this is a lie but sometimes i can't see myself when i am with you. I can only just see you. You make me go crazy jungkook. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when i see you. Most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling my whole life the way i feel when i'm with you. I need you jungkook because i love you." 

Jungkook was beyond shocked by the older's confession. He didn't know what to say and just stared at the older's eyes. His heart was telling him to believe taehyung but his mind was scared.

"Is he playing with me?" Jungkook suddenly shook his head and pushed the older away but a bit gently.

"I-i need to go." Jungkook walked past the elder to run away but taehyung catched his hand from behind.

"L-let me go-

"Say that you don't love me and i'll let you go." Jungkook heard taehyung's words from behind and he didn't dare to turn around.

"Say that you don't want to be with me and i'll leave."

Jungkook's heart was racing more faster as the older continued to melt him with his words.

"I need time to think." Jungkook said looking down and he felt taehyung slowly letting go of his hand. Jungkook took the chance and ran out of the room leaving a sad taehyung alone.

.
.
.

Yugyeom looked at his friendly weirdly as they were having a meeting with namjoon.

(How he looked😂)

(How he looked😂)

"Can you please stop looking like having a deep monolouge about of life all the time!" Yugyeom said as namjoon walked out of the office after talking. Jungkook didn't move and kept his face the same way gettting yugyeom annoyed.