chapter 40

"A to G to the U to the STD!" Yoongi sang moping the cafe's floor and shaking his butt in sync with it.

"Yah! Will you shut up for one minute and do your work! The vip customers will be here soon!" Hoseok shouted at his immature boyfriend and arranged the vip room.

"Who is coming hyung?" Jungkook said entering the room.

"I don't know. Some important businessmans and they have booked the vip private room." Hoseok said while cleaning.

"Ah i see..." jungkook said smiling slightly.

"I'll be in the outdoor area then." The younger said and walked away to take care of it.

.

.

.

"Argh how far is this cafe?" Taehyung said with an annoyed expression, taping on the leather car seat.

"Just a little bit more sir. We are almost there." Yugeom said looking at his GPS.

The red haired male sighed and slumped back in his seat, looking out the window. New york was indeed mesmerizing but he wasn't in the state to admire it.

"Tsk always grumpy. Can't you smile for once." Jimin said rolling his eyes at his best friend and taehyung just gave him a glare.

"I would rather not smile then to give a fake one." He said and turned his head back to the window and jimin sighed.

"Yugyeom why can't we meet at a bar instead of a cafe?" Taehyung asked frowning.

"So that you won't drink like you always do nowadays. You need to stop it taehyung." Jimin answered back glaring at the red haired male.

"Why does it matter if i drink or not jimin?!?" The latter lost his temper again and shouted at the short male.

"Have you ever thought about how jungkook will feel if he sees you like this? He wanted you to be happy and healthy! And you are ruining yourself. That boy's effort is all going to waste!" Jimin shouted back, and taehyung zipped his mouth for a minute.

Taehyung blankly stared at the raged orange haired male and looked away ignoring him again. Jimin sighed loudly and sat on his seat, closing his eyes to take some rest.

.

.

.

"Oh no customers today?" Jungkook mumbled looking at the empty cafe, with a broomstick in his hand.

"Well then i can rest after cleaning." The latter mumbled again, cleaning the last speck of dust before keeping the broomstick away. He walked further into the outdoor view and walked to the side to hide himself in the corner. He looked around once again before going into the corner and a took a deep breath.

He took out taehyung's chain from his neck and stared at it lovingly.

.

.

.

"Welcome to the sope's cafe sir. You're room is this way." Hobi greeted the males with a wide smile

"Good evening Mr.kim" a blonde, tall man greeted with two other mens.

"Nice to meet you Mr.dawson."  taehyung said as they sat down together.