chapter 18

I didn't proof read cause i am kinda busy rn. So sorry if there are any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------

"Mr.kim wanted me to be his slave right? So be it.... two can play the game."

.
.
.

"Hey kook! How was your trip to busan?" Yugyeom chirped like a bird flying out of nowhere.

"It was ok...but the building caught up on fire" jungkook said chuckling.

"Yea i heard about it. Glad you are ok." Yugyeom said and hugged his friend.

"Jungkook, Mr.kim is asking for you." Bambam said breaking their friendship moment and yugyeom whined.

"I'll be back" jungkook said chuckling and leaving the boyfriends alone.

.
.
.

"Yes Mr.kim?" jungkook said as he walked to near the older's table.

"I wanted to ask if you were ok. Because yesterday you seemed moody." Taehyung said looking at the younger who just smiled weakly.

"I-iam fine sir. Sorry about yesterday. I had something important to do at house." Jungkook lied. Taehyung sighed and looked down but his eyes caught onto jungkook's wrist.

"Isn't that  the watch i gave you?" He asked and jungkook smiled brightly.

"Yes, its nice right." Jungkook said happily looking at the watch and the older smiled at his cuteness. But suddenly the younger's cuteness changed into a smirk.

He sexily walked towards taehyung and the older just looked at him weirdly. Jungkook was only inches aways from the older and he licked his lips seductively.

"You know as much as i like this watch, i like the person who gave it to me even more." Jungkook said in an husky voice, and played with the older's tie. ( queen Juancock incoming! Move away bitches!)

Taehyung was more then shocked. The once cute little boy is now unbearably sexy and hot at the moment. The older just gulped and stared into the younger's doe eyes.

"Omg this is soo embarassing!! > <
I can't believe i am doing this! Don't you dare blush jungkook! You have to be bold! Come on you can do it!" Jungkook mentally screamed but kept his sexy image.

Jungkook loosened taehyung's tie and slowly opened the first 2 buttons.

"Mr.kim i am bored..please play with me." Jungkook whispered making taehyung mind go crazy.

"Am i doing it correctly. Is this thing called seducing? Well i watched a youtube video on how to convince people for you to get what you want and it said seducing is a easy way. Will Mr.kim let me go to his house and meet my father if i do this? Even though i don't know where this leads. I just watched a video on how to seduce people and they only showed this much. What happens after this?" Jungkook mentally thought and twirled the shirt buttons with his fingers just like the video. Taehyung got turned on really well and stared at the younger with lustful eyes.

"What do you want to play babyboy?" Taehyung said in his deep husky voice and snaked his arms around the younger's waist.

"Heyy! What is he doing?!!Is this a part of it? But the video didn't show this part! The hell?!?" Jungkook thought and nervously sweated.

"Shit i should answer something! Think kookie!! What game should i tell? Mariokart? Overwatch? Musical chairs? Wait stop being dumb! You need to go to his house!"