chapter 20

Ayo hitman bang introduces chapter 20😎

Taehyung: shut up author!

Ok ok i am sorry😧

And i did not proof read😂😂sorry not sorry

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as the sunrays hit the room. He slowly got up holding his head as he felt dizzy.

"This is not my room..." jungkook looked around the gorgeous room in awe but soon his expression changed as he saw his boss lying beside him naked.

"We d-did...." memories of last night ran through his mind and his eyes became glassy.

"What have i done??! This is not right!! I can't even blame him. I wanted it too. What is wrong with me?!?!?? Why didn't i fight back?" Questions bombared through his brain as he pulled his hair in frustration and cried silently. He quickly got up and wore his clothes his silently. Before going out the door he took one last glance at his boss who was in deep sleep and ran away.

"Woah what the hell!" Baekhyun whined as a male accidentely bumped into him. He looked up to see the familiar black haired male who he fought last night, except this time he was crying.

"You didn't leave yesterday?! And what the hell happened to you?" The short make exclaimed.

"Sorry" the younger ran away saying only one word leaving the other confused.

.
.
.

"JUNGKOOK WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!? I WAS FUCKING WORRIED!" Jin screamed as jungkook entered the house in a messy state. Jin couldn't even process whats going on when his brother ran to him, hugging him tightly and crying in his chest.

"I-i messed up hyung. I-i hate myself." Jungkook words came out muffled and jin hugged him tightly patting his head.

"Shh what happened kookie? Please calm down. It not good for you health." Jin said as jungkook was crying loudly and breathing heavily. They stayed in that position until jungkook cries slowly stopped.

"Jungkook do you wanna talk about it? Are you ok?" Jin asked softly kissing jungkook's head.

"N-no please take me to my room. I want to sleep." Jungkook said tiredly and he wanted his brother's help because his lower region hurted from what happened yesterday.

.
.
.

Taehyung slowly rubbed his eyes and got up to see that jungkook was gone. He wore his boxers and sweat pants and walked out of the room to find jungkook.

"He's gone. Stop searching for him." Baehyung said sipping on his tea, sitting on the couch of the living room. Taehyung stopped and looked at his brother weirdly.

"He's gone?"

"Yea i saw him running out of our house this morning." Baekhyun said calmly and placed his tea on the table. Taehyung pouted and frowned as he heard his brother.

"Whats your relationship with him?" Baekhyun said and now he was scarily staring at taehyung who gluped.

"N-nothing. He is just my sla- i mean assistant." Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering and baekhyun just eyed him suspiciously.

"I am gonna get ready for office now. Byeeee!" And taehyung flew away from that place not wanting to get caught by his devil brother.

.
.
.