chapter 25

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and i am yours forever."

Taehyung looked mesmerized standing at the porch and looking at the younger who just revealed some magical words and ran into the house.

"Don't worry jungkook. I will." The red haired male smiled to himself before walking away.

.
.
.

"This is so tiring." Jungkook whined like a kid, clinging onto his bestie like a koala.

"Wow what happened to the always hardworking and motivated jeon jungkook." Yugyeom chuckled patting the petite male's black hair.

"Too many paperworks." Jungkook signed and walked over to the reception to submit some checks. As they were talking the armosphere around the building slowly changed. People started to murmur quietly instead of talking and moved away quickly.

"Hmm whats going on there?" Jungkook said as he curiously looked at the crowd at the entrance and yugyeom also turned around to look.

As the crowd slowly moved apart, jungkook's eyes widen in fear and shock looking at the familiar man and his blue haired male.

"Zico....." jungkook mumbled under his breath and turned pale as the said male spotted him.

"Yugyeom we gotta go!" Jungkook turned around, grabbing his friend's hand to run away but was stopped as soon as he turned.

"Mr.kim?"

The res haired male was standing right infront of jungkook as he turned to his back, but the older was looking past jungkook and not at him.

"Aww man! You again..." zico whined annoyed at taehyung who gave him a piercing gaze.

"Leave him alone." Taehyung said in a strong voice and zico just scoffed.

"Like i would? Look this is none of your business..so stay out of it." Zico said clearly rolling his eyes.

"Come to my office and we will finish this." Was all taehyung said before walking away, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Hoya stay here." Zico walked away and the blue haired male nodded like a sodier.

.
.
.

Jungkook chewed his lips and walked outside taehyung's office like a mad man, impatiently waiting for zico to come out.

"What are they doing inside? Is zico hurting Mr.kim? Did he kill him? Is he cutting his body by now into piec-

Jungkook's thought were cut off as the door opened and zico and taehyung came out talking normally.

"I'll see you then. Make sure to not come back." Taehyung said shaking hands with zico.

"Yea whatever. I got what i want...so bye fuckers." Zico made a cool sign with his fingers and walked past the confused younger.

"You're lucky boy." Zico said smirking at jungkook before disappearing with his mens.

Jungkook was trying to comprehend what just happened and looked at zico's back disappearing. He turned around to see taehyung already standing beside with a bright smile.

"What did you say? Where did zico go?" Jungkook asked eagerly making the olde chuckle at his cuteness.

"Don't worry. Everything is alright now. He won't come after you." Taehyung ruffled the younger's hair making him go fifty shades of red.

"What do you mean-

"Aish i already said its alright.. stop asking a lot of questions and come here." Taehyung rolled his eyes and pulled the younger into his room, locking the door while slamming the petite male on it.