chapter 32

*slap*

Jungkook held his bleeding cheek looking at the raged blond woman who just hit him. He hissed as the scar caused by her long nails burned slightly, drawing some little blood.

Everyone's gasps echoed around the silent hall as he stood there helplessly with teary eyes.

"If his brother jin saw these.. that woman would have been dead." Namjoon thought as he looked at the scene in horror.

"HOW DARE YOU-

"Taehyung stop...." jungkook held taehyung's arms before he could strangle the blondie standing there with a smirk. He started to wiggle from the younger's grasp and yuri's brother stood infront of her to rescue her.

"Just leave this taehyung..." he said trying to calm the flaring red haired male in jungkook arms.

"Your sister is such a bitch." Taehyung spat and yuri's brother stepped forward to punch him. But before he could, taehyung caught his hands and punched him instead. As always all the audience just gasped again with their hand on their mouth.

"Boys stop!" Daehyun shouts were ignored as the two males started to fight like rebels and jimin rolled his sleeves up to join in.

"Yah yah yah...stop already enough." Baekhyun said grabbing jimin from behind and ruffling his hair as if he was a kid.

While all the mens in the party came in to help by separating the two raged males.

"Taehyung just stop! Enough!" Jungkook pleaded tugging onto the older's sleeve and namjoon and bambam helped him to pull taehyung back as the other mens pulled yuri's brother.

"Taehyung enough." Namjoon and bambam said sternly trying to bring taehyung back to his mind as they both knew that the latter would go crazy with his short temper.

Taehyung gave a death glare at yuri and her brother before wriggling out of namjoon's and bambam's grasp. He stomped out of the hall, dragging jungkook harshly behind him. And once again the hall was in deep silence.

"Well...that was better then any soap operas." Baekhyun said clicking his tougue and letting go of jimin who looked at him weirdly.

.

.

.

Angry secks timeu🔞🔥🌚

"T-tae...slow down..it hurts." Jungkook pleaded as the older gripped on his wrist tightly dragging him to his office room.

He pushed jungkook inside making the latter stumble and shut the door harshly not forgetting to lock it.

Jungkook stared at the scary older who was panting angrily. Its echoed in the silent room.

"H-he's angry....what should i do to calm him down..." the younger panicked as he was scared seeing the older angry. Guilt rushed through him as he thought that it was all his fault.

"T-tae a-are you mad..." jungkook asked slowly but the older didn't say anything and just removed his tie, throwing it away as an respond. Jungkook looked at him in confusion but still continued.

"I-i am sorry. T-this is all m-my fault. I-i shouldn't have had dinner with all of y-you. Y-you shouldn't have hit yuri-...

The younger was too concentrated on apologising to realise that the older is walking towards him, removing coat and unbuttoning his shirt.

"J-just don't be mad- ACK

Taehyung roughly pushed the younger against his desk while smashing their lips together.