chapter 31

"Do you want to get pounded tonight babyboy?"

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes as heat rushed over his face. The older licked his lips and smirked eyeing the younger's blushing face.

He dragged the younger closer and kissed him passionately again. Jungkook quickly responded, snaking his arms around the older's neck. Just as taehyung was about to rip off the younger's clothes, a knock on the door interupted them.

Jungkook quickly pushed the older away, getting down the table and taehyung groaned.

"Sir- oh sorry.. did i interupt something?" Namjoon said looking at the blushing younger and annoyed taehyung.

"What does it look like?.." taehyung muttered sighing. 

"Haha..sorry sir. I just wanted to comfirm the party date with you." Namjoon said walking over to taehyung and handing him the schedule.

"What party?" Jungkook asked cluelessly staring at the two males.

"New year party jungkook." Namjoon said ruffling the younger's hair playfully.

"Yea lets just keep it this friday night." Taehyung said closing the schedule and handing it back to namjoon.

"Friday it it then. Ok i'll take my leave. Bye jungkook." Namjoon waved at the younger and walked out of them in a second.

"So where were we?" Taehyung ssid huskily and hugged the younger again.

"Um tae not in the office. Someone might see us." Jungkook said pushing the older a bit and looking at his face.

"Urghh you worry too much." Taehyung whined like a child, letting go of the younger.

(Haha you thought that i would put smut yet😈😈 hahahahaha🌚🌚)

.

.

.

>>> time skip >>>

"Jin hyung!! Again i am telling you i am not a girl!!!!" Jungkook whined crying like a baby as he older brother almost took 2 hours to ready him for the party.

"Shut it! My brother should look fabulous at the party!" Jin said sassily fliping his imaginary long hair. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Wualah~" jin clapped his hand looking at his younger brother.

(He has black hair guys😅)

Jungkook looked mesmerized with his own coat which has shimmering stones on it.

"Uwahh.. thanks hyung " he smiled at jin giving him a thumbs up. He quickly ran down grabbing his stuff and opened the door revealing his bestfriend yugyeom.