chapter 23

"Now what shall i do to you...." the older licked his lips and stared at the fragile male.

"Its happening again...omg push him away jungkook!!!" The younger raised his hands to push the older away but halted.

"You know pushing him away is no use. He's stronger then you." An inner voice spoke inside the younger's brain. He slowly grinned as an idea popped out in his mind.

Taehyung's smirked changed into an confused expression as the younger was grinning suddenly. Jungkook hands slowly went to the older's exposed chest and traced along it.

"I have been a bad boy...." jungkook said in an husky tone and went closer older who backed away in confusion.

"punish me master" jungkook bit his lips and winked seductively at taehyung who was shocked out of his wits.

"The videos are really helpful" jungkook thought and climbed on top of the older's lap and sat on it making taehyung's breath to hitch.

"Mr.kim....." jungkook whispered, swinging his left hand on the older's neck and the other tracing his lips.

"Hmmm" taehyung hummed as he was restraining himself from pouncing on the younger.

"Close you're eyes.. i have something for you." Jungkook said as he bought his face closer to the older like kissing him.  Taehyung obediently closed his eyes falling for the younger's trick. Jungkook breathed against taehyung's lips and grinned looking at the eager older.

He quickly got up from and ran to door in milli seconds making the older to slowly open his eyes and turn his head towards the door.

"Catch me if you can" jungkook winked and chuckled running out of the room leaving the older dumbfounded. Taehyung blinked his eyes and realised that the younger have deceived him again.

"YAH COME BACK HERE!" taehyung got up from the bed and chased the younger who laughed hearing his shouts.

Jungkook looked back and grinned seeing the red haired male chasing him but he halted and gasped when he looked infront.

Baekhyun was standing with folded arms like a diva with all the butlers and maids behind him in the middle of the corridor.

"I knew you were a thief! They should have fired you in the first place!" Baekhyun told with a disgusted face looking at younger who was looking down with fear.

"Yah stop!" Taehyung ran almost hugging the younger from behind
But froze as he saw his brother looking like some gangster.

"Look what you're so called assistant is doing.... breaking into the house." Baekhyun glared at his younger brother and then at jungkook.

"Get him. We should teach him a lesson." Baekhyun said signalling the butlers and they went to the trembling male, harshly grabbing him.

"Nonono please me go sir. I am sorry." Jungkook started to plead and wiggle out of the men's grips.

"Hyung let him go!!! He didn't do anything!!" Taehyung said walking over to his love but was stopped by the securities of their house.

"Let go of me or i will fire all of you." Taehyung threatened with a scary glare but they didn't move.

"Brother you do know that i am incharge of the house bodyguards right." Baekhyun smirked and looked at the red haired male who was glaring at him. Taehyung fought two of them but the 6 of them held him tightly and he couldn't move out of their grip.

"bring me the whips." Baekhyun ordered one of the maids making both jungkook and taehyung's eyes to widen.

"BAEKHYUN DON'T YOU DARE!!! STOP IT!!!" taehyung shouted at the short male, trying to get out of the bodyguard's grip.