chapter 35

"JUNGKOOK?!" jimin bended down and picked up the younger in the bridal style as he saw him laying on the floor unconcious.

"Hoshi bring me to the nearest hospital and inform taehyung about this!" The orange haired male said keeping jungkook's head on his lap.

"You're gonna be fine jungkook." He whispered caressing the younger's pale cheek.

.

.

.

"Is he ok doctor?" Jimin asked with hopeful eyes eagerly.

"Yes. But if you didn't bring him on time. He could have lost his life. He had an severe asthma attack and his body is injured too. Its positive that he has been beaten up but someone." The doctor said making jimin's eyes to go wide. He nervously sweated and thanked the doctor.

He walked inside the room and saw jungkook sleeping on the bed peacefully. He was happy that the younger was okay but another part of him was aching and curious on what happened to the younger.

He stared at the younger for more then ten minutes and didn't realize that jungkook was slowly opening his trembling eyes.

"H-hyung..." jimin snapped out of his thoughts and rushed beside the younger immediately.

"Hey are you ok now?? Do you need anything? Should i call the doctor?" Jimin rambled and jungkook just smiled fondly at him.

"Calm down hyung. I am fine. And thank you for bringing me here and helping me." Jungkook said and looked down.

"You have to explain to me what happened jungkook. The doctor said you were beaten up." Jimin said sternly waiting for an answer from the silent younger.

"Its fine hyung. Its just taehyung's dad. Uncle daehyun." Jungkook said trying to look calm but tears were already welling up in his eyes.

" That man! I knew he would do something like this!! I-

"Hyung!" Jungkook cutted the ranting male off and held his hands tightly, pulling him closer. Jimin blushed at the sudden contact and felt his heart beating faster then usual.

"You have to help me on this hyung." Jungkook said making deep eyes contact with jimin who looked at him confused.

"P-please take care of t-taehyung after i l-leave." Jungkook said in a quiet voice as a tear slid down his cheek.

"Jungkook what are you saying?!-

"Please hyung! For me! Please!" Jungkook said more loudly again and hugged the older.

"Please take care of him. Make sure he is happy and healthy." Jungkook's wobbly voice rang through jimin's ear. Even though he couldn't see the younger's face which was placed on his shoulder, he knew that the petite male was crying.

"Jungkook he won't do that. You know...you are his happiness." Jimin whispered the last part painfully and an unknown smile crept through jungkook's face as he heard it.

"Just take care of him." Jungkook said smiling in his tears as he hugged jimin tightly. (I am gonna cry. Save me -author)

Jimin hugged back the weak male tightly. Even though he had feelings for the younger, seeing jungkook like this hurted him.

Their silent sweet moment was broken when the door was busted open making both male to flinch and turn their heads towards it.

"JUNGKOOK?" taehyung entered in, sweating and panting as if he just ran a marathon. But he went silent as he saw jungkook and jimin in each other's arms. (Oops)