chapter 9

Preview:

"What was that about?" Bambam and taehyung asked in unison while jimin just stared at the way jungkook ran.

"Nothing" jimin replied in a low voice.

____________________________________

"Jungkook! Stop!" Yugyeom shouted running behind jungkook. Jungkook finally stopped and breathed heavily holding his chest. Yugyeom stopped too and quickly went beside him, holding his shoulders comfortingly.

"Are you ok?" Yugyeom asked looking at jungkook worriedly and jungkook just nodded.

"Hey guys." Lisa and jennie said coming out of nowhere.

"Hey" yugyeom and jungkook said in a low voice earning a frown from the girls.

"Are you guys ok? You look like a truck ran over you." Jennie said.

"We're fine." Jungkook said regaining his normal position with a smile hanging on his face. Yugyeom just looked at him weirdly from his sudden change but played along with his act.

"Oh ok. Did you guys here about the party tomorrow?" Lisa said clapping her hands making both the guys look at her in a confused way.

"What party?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh you know. For the 50th anniversary of our company." Jennie said.

"Oh" jungkook and yugyeom said in unison.

"Guys we all have to slay the party with our outfits!" Lisa said grinning widely. Jungkook and yugyeom just smiled and nodded.

>>>time skip>>>

"Jungkook, keep this files on Mr.kim's table." Namjoon said as he handed some files to jungkook who just had a mini heart attack by his words.

"Why god why?" Jungkook thought as namjoon left his cabin. He slowly walked out to taehyung's office. As he reached the door, he slowly opened it with his sweaty hands and peeked his head inside.
He looked left and right and there was no sign of taehyung. He sighed in relief and slowly tip toed to taehyung's table. ( imagine pink panther's music while reading this😂😂)

Jungkook slowly placed the files without making any noise and turned around cautiously to leave but jumped back while gasping to see taehyung standing right infront of him with hands in his pocket and a stern look on his face.

"Trying to sneaky..i see" taehyung said in his deep voice, sending shivers to jungkook.

"You are so stupid jungkook!" The younger thought, mentally slapping himself.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Taehyung said coldly, moving more closer to jungkook and the younger just stepped back trembling.

"I-i wasn't." Jungkook said, shivering from taehyung's glare. The elder just scoffed at his words and smirked.

"Lying is gonna make things worse for you. You know?" Taehyung said and Jungkook just looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.

"Is your mouth stitched? Speak!" The elder said in an irritated voice making the other flinch.

"I-i am sorry sir." Jungkook said making taehyung sign but before he could reply, jungkook spoke again.

"But why did you do that?" The black haired male said finally making eye contact with taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asked as if he didn't know what the younger was talking about.

"W-why did you k-kiss me?" Jungkook asked again not breaking their eye contact. The elder was lost looking into his glassy doe eyes which had so much emotions into it. He felt his heart racing staring into the younger's eyes but he stared back boldly not wanting the younger to win their staring competition.

"I can do whatever i want with you since you are my property and you can't question it." Taehyung said as he moved closer to jungkook who seemed hypotized and did not know what the elder was doing to him.

"I will devour you and you can't do anything about it jungkook." Taehyung whispered into jungkook's ears in a low deep voice and jungkook was just paralzyed staring at the elder's eyes. Taehyung's lips were grazing on jungkook's soft pink cheeks and the younger's breath hitched.

"I own you" taehyung said against jungkook's cheek, sneaking his arms around his waist and pulling the younger closer making their chests collide. It was like the elder was doing some black magic on jungkook who was frozen, not noticing what was happening.

But he snapped out of his thoughts and quickly pushed taehyung away with all his strength. Without wasting another second, jungkook dashed out of the room with pink cheeks. Taehyung looked at the way the younger went and smirked mischieviously.

"you can run away now, but you can't run away from me."

____________________________________

Double update cause i love y'all😂💕💕