chapter 29

"I want to meet that jungkook guy." The old man's said in a groggily voice.

"Sure master daehyun."

.
.
.

"Yah why do you keep smiling like an idiot, looking at that chain?" Jin asked his baby brother, taking a sit opposite of him.

"Oh ummm hyung..." jungkook stuttered nervously scared of jin's reaction.

"I should really tell him. Its not good to hide."

"Yea?" Jin asked munching on his cereal.

"I-umm um i...i am....i am..i- in...in-

"Yah! Can you just tell me quickly!" Jin said getting annoyed by the stuttering male. Jungkook took a deep breath and gathered confidence.

"IAMINARELATIONSHIPWITHTAEHYUNG." Jin eyes twitched as he looked at the younger weirdly.

"Why are you rapping?" He asked making the younger whine at his stupid brother.

"Hyung.. i am in a relationship with Mr.kim." jungkook said looking down and biting his lips waiting for the older's reaction. As for jin, he was just flabbergasted as he heard his brother's words.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Jim screamed without realising that he was eating.

"Oh man holy shit!" Jungkook exclaimed and on cue jin started choking on his cereal.

"Hyung! Are you ok?" Jungkook said as he made jin glup some water and patted his back.

"Jeon jungkook!! I need an explanation!" Jin said smashing the glass on the table making the younger flinch.

"H-hyung...taehyung is a nice person. H-he may have hurted me at first but he changed now!" Jungkook tried to explain like a child trying to explain it's issue. Jin stared blankly at him making him gulp.

"I don't trust him jungkook! And i don't want you to get hurt!" Jin said groaning in frustration.

"I won't hyung. Infact he will protect me-

"Jungkook he playing with you-

"I LOVE HIM HYUNG!" Jungkook raised his voice more higher then jin for the first time in his life making the older's eyes wide.

Jungkook walked towards with glassy eyes and took jin's hands into his.

"Please hyung..meet with him again for me. I promise you will like him. Please.....he gives me happiness hyung. He shows me a lot of love and care. I know he has been harsh with me..but he has changed now..please give him a chance..for me..please hyung." Jin's heart broke as at the sight of his brother pleading with teary eyes. He sighed and hugged the small male.

"Alright....i will meet him...but he better make a good impression this time.!" Jin said making jungkook eyes to sparkle like an anime character.

"Really?!?!? Omg thank you hyung! I love youuu!!!!" Jungkook squealed like a kid and hugged jin, kissing his cheek. The older laughed and ruffled his hair.

.
.
.

"Well this is our department cabin! And there's my cabin!" Jungkook showed their office around to jin like an excited little kid who is showing his toy house.

"Jungkook! You're late again-" namjoon came scolding the younger but immediately stopped as he eyed jin standing there too.

"Excuse me? Did you just almost scold my baby brother?!?!" Jin said rolling his shirt sleeves up, ready to fight Namjoon.