chapter 30

"You're not so bad..." jin said sipping on his tea and jungkook smiled widely at his brother.

"Haha thank you." Taehyung said in relief and ate his lunch happily. But jin suddenly covered jungkook's ears and spoke.

"But if you hurt my baby brother, i will cut off you ding dong and shove it up your ass!" He hissed before letting go of his clueless brother's ears and namjoon held in his laugh while taehyung stared at him with fear.

"Ah- yes. I understand." Taehyung stuttered and namjoon slightly laughed beside him.

"What was that hyung?" Jungkook asked tugging on jin's pink sweater.

"Nothing sweety." Jin said smiling inmocently making taehyung scoff.

"This man's duality...." he thought as he continued to eat.

"So have you guys done it yet?." Namjoon asked suddenly making all three of them to choke on their food. Jungkook started to blush madly while taehyung and jin was busy choking.

"What are you asking my baby! He's innocent ok!" Jin said hugging the jungkook from the side.

"U-um actually h-hyung....." jungkook stuttered making jin to  look at him.

"W-we did-

"WHAT!?!?!? NOOOO MY BABY!!" Jin shouted like a mad woman again.

"But hyung....you lied to me.. you just said it only involves kissing...." the younger said pouting at his elder brother who looked like his should had left his body.

"Because i wanted you to stay innocent!!" Jin cried hugging the younger and patting his head while tae and namjoon just sighed at the dramatic brothers.

"You! How could you rape my boo!" Jin glared at the red haired male angrily.

"What?!?i didn't! Its called making love!" Taehyung fought back and namjoon chuckled at him.

"My innocent little boo!" Jin cried hugging the blushing kookie.

"H-hyung...you're overreacting." Jungkook said pushing his brother to breath.

"But you know hyung!! I learned how to seduce tae!! It was fun!!" Jungkook said recollecting the memories of him learning it from youtube videos.

Taehyung and namjoon literally started choking again while jin looked like a dying anime character.

"Haha....oh look at the time...we have to go to work jungkookie..lets go!" Taehyung said grabbing jungkook and running away not wanting to get killed by his brother.

"Yah!! Get back here! I'll kill you!!" Jim shouted getting up with a butter knife in his hand but luckily namjoon held him back letting taehyung and jungkook get away.

.

.

.

"You get right jimin?" The old man smirking wildly.

"Ofcourse uncle. I will seperate them and take jungkook with me." Jimin said making the old man to grin happily showing his ugly wrinkles.

"Thats my boy-

"You really thought i would say that?" It was now the orange haired boy's time to smirk and daehyun's expression changed to a frown.

"Yes i did have a crush on jungkook but i am not a jerk uncle daehyun. Taehyung is my beastfriend. Hope you get it." Jimin said standing up to leave.