chapter 11

Jk pov

"Jin hyung this is enough!" I whined when he was fixing my outfit for the 100th time. He has been grooming me for 3 hours or whatever. Am i a girl?!? Seriously this hyung is so extra.

"Shut up. I want you to look perfect." Jin hyung retorted back and i rolled my eyes. After what seemed forever he finally let go of me and looked at me up and down.

"Perfect!" Jin hyung said clapping his hands and admiring his work.

( this is how he looked like

( this is how he looked like. Omg he's hot😍😭)

"Thanks jin hyung. Now can i go? I am gonna be late." I said giving him a pleading look.

"Yea yea you can. Byeee! have fun and be safe!" He said walking out of my room. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran out of out house to see yugyeom waiting there with his car.

"What are you doing here?" I asked running over to him.

"Oh just thought i could pick you up. We're gonna be late come on!" Yugyeom said walking over to the driving seat.

"Thanks!" I said getting into the car. Yugyeom was wearing a black suit with his hair styled neatly.

"You look good today." I said and he smiled at me.

"Thanks you too. Or else lisa and jennie will kill us if we go like douchebags." He said and i chuckled at him.

We arrived at our office on time thanks to yugyeom. We got out of the car and walked inside the building.

"I am kinda nervous." Yugyeom muttered and i agreed to him with all my heart.

"Kinda? I am fully nervous. I am gonna look like a fool in the crowd of rich business people." I said shaking my head slowly as horrible imaginations appeared in them.

"Lets just be quiet and calm" yugyeom said i nodded.

"Hwaiting!" We both said in unison grinning at each other before entering the frest hall with sea of people. Everybody looked stunning with their suits and glamouring dresses.

"Woah look who we have here. The potatoes turned into yummy french fries today." Lisa said looking at us with an amused expression together with jennie.

"We were always yummy french fries." Yugyeom said fliping his hair sassily and i just giggled.

"Good that you guys are dressed up well cause we have a mission to do." Jennie said clapping her hand. I don't know why but i have a bad feeling about this already. Me and yugyeom looked at her confusingly.