chapter 16

Jungkook opened his eyes and felt some weight on his body. His eyes widen as he saw him and taehyung cuddling and the elder was hugging him tightly while sleeping.

"What are you doing!!!" Jungkook shouted pushing taehyung away and getting up the bed.

"Aishh so loud..." taehyung groaned rubbing his eyes and looking at the flustered younger.

"We-we have to get ready for the meeting." Jungkook said running into the washroom with a red face. Taehyung just chuckled at the younger.

.
.
.

"Its a pleasure to have you here Mr.kim . Thanks for attending for party." A man in a blue suit said shaking hands with taehyung.

"Thank you Mr. Seungri. Its nice meeting you too. And this is my assistant jungkook." Taehyung said  and jungkook smiled awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Nice to meet you jungkook" seungri said shaking hands with the younger.

"Jungkook we need to discuss in private so you be here ok. Don't go anywhere." Taehyung said and jungkook nodded at him watching them leave.

He sighed and looked around the hall but his eyes widen at one of them. He mouth hung open as his eyes turned glassy. His heart was gonna burst from happiness and he slowly walked towards the man he wanted to meet in busan.

Jungkook tapped his shoulder making the other slowly turn around and look at him.

"U-uncle Minho" the younger asked in a wobbly voice to the old shocked male.

"J-jungkook?" Minho asked with teary eyes. The younger nodded and hugged the elder tightly in joy for the reunion. Jungkook could stop crying in the elder's arm which was wrapped around him tightly. Many people were staring at them but they didn't care.

"J-jungkook h-how are you here?" Minho asked, breaking the hug and looking at the younger.

"I came finding for dad. Please tell me where he is." Jungkook asked choking in his tears. Minho looked at him worriedly.

"You have to leave from here! He is here too!" Minho whispered and jungkook's eyes widened his eyes on horror.

"He is here too?!? Shit i need to get out of here."

"But come with me! I am not leaving you here!" Jungkook cried hanging onto his uncle's arms.

"No! I can't come with you! But please leave jungkook! They will kill you! Go now!" Minho shouted and now everyone was looking at them.

.
.
.

"Whats with the commotion? Why is everyone crowding over there?" Seungri said as he and taehyung walked over to the crowded area.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung muttered to himself as he saw the younger was crying and holding onto another man. But before he could reach the younger, a loud, high pitched noise of gunshot was blared through the hall and everyone panicked.

Jungkook and minho flinched and turned at the sound and the people screamed backing away from them a little.

"Well well look who we have here..." a deep voice chuckled and everybody turned their head towards it.

A well build bulky grey haired man with tattoos all over his arms was  standing in the middle of the crowd with a cigarette in his mouth and a gun in his hand which was pointing up where he shooted. A blue haired male who was beside him smirked at jungkook who was looking at them with fear.

"Zico..." Minho and jungkook muttered lowly and looked at each other.

"If it isn't the jeon's son..who i was searching for all these years..." zico said with an evil smirk on his face as he slowly walked towards the younger.