chapter 15

"Are you sure jungkook? There's a lot of things we could do other then business you know." 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the elder's words.

"Like what sir?" Jungkook asked making the elder smirk and chuckle.

"Aish what am i gonna do with you..." taehyung said sighing and leaned back on his chair.

.
.
.

A blue haired male was smoking and leaning against his car as he was swiping his phone. His eyes looked up to watch the sea but caught onto two males sitting on a table in an restaurant. His eyes widen and as he saw the familiar black haired male.

"It can't be...." he thought as he nudged another boy beside him.

"Bro isn't that the jeon's son?!" The blue haired make said to his friend who looked at where his friend was pointing.

"Yes bro...." the other male said his eyes also widened.

"We gotta inform boss!" The blue haired male said looking at jungkook talking happily.

.
.
.

"I will go to take a shower." Taehyung said going inside the bathroom. Currently they were back in their hotel room after dinner. Jungkook sighed walking to the window and standing by it.
A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the city of lights. Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark, moonless night.

"Will i be able to find dad, mom?" Jungkook whispered looking at the sky. Memories of their family flashed infront of jungkook as he looked at his hometown.

"I am in busan mom. Our hometown." Jungkook talked looking at the sky. He looked at the city with admiration and sadness.

His thought were broken when he heard the door of the washroom opening. He turned around to see taehyung with a white towel around his waist and water droplets decorated over his body. Crimson pink spread over jungkook's cheeks as he saw taehyung's toned abs and messy hair which was dripping wet.

He was too caught up at staring at the elder and didn't even realise that taehyung was already infront of him with a smirk on his face.

He flinched as the elder snaked his hand over his waist suddenly. They chest were brushing against each other and faces only inches away from each other.

"Wha- what are you doing sir?" Jungkook asked as he started shaking nervously.

"Shhh" the elder said puting his long slender fingers on the younger pink lips. He looked at the younger neck which was revealed from his shirt.

"Hmm my marks are fading away." Taehyung said in a dark, husky voice making the youngers body go weak hearing it.

"I should mark you again." Taehyung said as he lips touched jungkook porcelain skin. Jungkook heart skipped a beat at the elder's actions.

Taehyung traced his lips along jungkook jawline and kissed his chin making the younger go crazy.
His mind was screaming at him to push the taehyung away but this time the elder hypotized him perfectly.

Taehyung continued and kissed his pink cheeks. Jungkook closed his eyes and squirmed under taehyung touch.

"I want to touch you jungkook." Taehyung whispered in an husky voice as he kissed jungkook's closed eyelids. Taehyung held jungkook tightly in his arms but not painfully like last time.

He slowly licked jungkook's collarbone making the younger feel electric shocks travelling through his nerves. Jungkook quickly bit his lips as taehyung was sucking on his skin leaving red bruises. He quickly grabbed onto the elder shoulders for support as his legs started to tremble.

Taehyung pulled away his lips from jungkook's neck and stared at his lips. Just as he was about to smash his lips on the younger's, jungkook quickly opened his eyes and pushed away taehyung harshly.

"I-i am sorry!" Jungkook said before running into the washroom and closing the door shut. Taehyung smirked at the younger and licked his lips.

"I will make you mine jungkook." Taehyung thought playing with his tougue.

"What was i thinking!!!!" Jungkook thought as he breathed heavily inside the bathroom.

"I just let him play with me like that... stupid jungkook!!!! Go kill yourself." Jungkook's inner voice scolded him.

"Why is my heart fluttering when he does these things to me?" Jungkook patted his chest and
sweated nervously.

"I should take a bath to clear my mind." Jungkook muttered and walked to the bathtub.

.
.
.

Jungkook came out of the washroom wearing his night pjs and a white shirt. He looked at the elder who was using his phone and lying on the bed.

"Come and sleep. We have to wake up early tomorrow." Taehyung said patting the space beside him and keeping his phone on the side table.

"I-i will sleep on the couch." Jungkook said as he was scared that the elder will do the things he did before.

"No, sleep on the bed." The elder said with a scary expression.

"No i want to sleep on the couch!" Jungkook argued back gathering all his courage.

"Jungkook stop being stubborn and listen to me." The elder stated sternly but the younger didn't listen to him.

"No! I won't sleep on the be- AAAHHH!

Taehyung carried jungkook in bridal style and walked to the bed with an poker face.

"What are you doing?!?!?" Jungkook shouted hitting taehyung's chest and wiggling his legs. The red haired male harshly threw jungkook on the bed and climbed on top on him, pinning his arms on the mattress.

"Quiet!" Taehyung shouted making jungkook to quit whining and shut his mouth quickly.

"If you don't listen to me i will fuck you right now, right here! So shut up and go to sleep!" Taehyung stated sternly, letting go of jungkook and moving away from him.

Jungkook was still shocked from what happened and turned to his side looking at the elder who closed his eyes going to sleep.

He quickly moved further away leaving a big gap between them and turned to the other side closing his eyes.

____________________________________

Hey people.