Prologue

All Copyrights Reserved.

Original Story - 2015.

Syd'nee's P.O.V

Prologue

The rough,old oak trees were scraping my face as I felt the prickles of blood clean the dirt off my muddy face. The fear ignited from my body, as hot tears began to run down my face. It didn't help that it was pitch black outside with an eerie silence.My legs trembled and shook with fear as all I heard was the hard, rigid rocks scrapping the bare soles of my feet. Everything blurred passed me as I tried to give out all of my strength in getting away for this horrid place or more importantly this horrid thing. I knew my legs would soon give out, and it wouldn't be long before he would catch up to me. I look knowing what to expect, but still shocked when I saw that he was hot on my heal. I stumbled on my two left feet before I could feel his hot breath tickling the back of my neck, it was than that an involuntary frightened whimper escaped my tinted lips, causing me to collapse onto the unshakable gravel. "NO!" I attempted to scream out just before the bitter tasting rag entered my mouth, knowing it wasn't long before he would unfasten his pants to do to me what he has done so many times before. He dug his hips into mine with a ferocious growl, whilst pinning me down, leaving me no choice, but to shut my eyes and try to remember something,anything better than this moment.