c h a p t e r t h i r t y s e v e n

-

"I'm sorry that you weren't truly loved and that it made you cruel."

-

"I have a problem, Hermione." Harry said and soon as he entered her apartment. She raised her eyebrow and stood up, "Is everything alright? Where's Draco?"

Harry started pacing and ran a hand through his hair, "That's the problem. He was taken away and i don't know where he is."

The colour from Hermione's face drained away an she sat down on the couch. "What do we do?" she asked, starting to panic.

"There's nothing we can do, not by ourselves anyway." said Harry. She was about to reply when suddenly, she felt as if somebody had stabbed her in the chest.

She screamed out and fell backwards onto the couch, clutching her stomach.
Blood started seeping through her clothes but when she lifted her shirt, nothing was there.

"Draco," she gasped, "the sensory bond. Draco's in trouble."
"Sectumsempra." Harry mumbled, kneeling down by the girl. Hermione looked up slightly, still breathing heavily. "What?" she muttered.

"He was hit with Sectumsempra.
I know what it looks like, it happened in sixth year."

Hermione sat up, still clutching her stomach. "I know where he is." she gasped. The question 'where?' had barely left Harry's mouth when Hermione had grabbed his arm and abruptly apparated the two of them out of her apartment.

-

"Draco." Hermione whispered, running up to his body. He wasn't conscious but he was still breathing, barely.

Harry got his wand out and looked around the cellar, turning to Hermione when he found nothing but the cauldron. "Take him to his apartment. It isn't safe here." Harry said.
"What if he gets splinched?" she asked, holding onto Draco's hand.

Harry shook his head. "We'll have to risk it." he sighed. A tear left the corner of her eye as she nodded and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"What's all of this n- oh trust bloody Potter to come save the day." Jamie said as he walked through the door.
He looked past Harry's head and raised his eyebrow at Hermione.

"Ah, Hermione. Be a dear and tell the those Slytherin lovebirds Jamie says hi?" he asked sweetly, a smirk tugging at his lips when Hermione scowled.

Harry turned to her and jerked his head, "Hermione, go. I'll take care of this."

"Oh, a challenge! I love it Potter, keep it up." Jamie said, pointing his wand at Harry. Hermione shook her head and pointed her wand at Jamie.

"Now." Harry said sternly. She paused for a few moments to consider her options but apparated Draco into his apartment when she saw Jamie about to cast a curse at him.

"The fuck happened to blondie?" Pansy questioned, walking into the corridor. "Where's Blaise?" asked Hermione, ignoring her.

"Right here. What happened?" he said.
"Sectumsempra happened." Hermione replied.

Blaise nodded, "Put him on the table, i'll go get my potions."
With help from Pansy, the two girls managed to put Draco onto the dining table.