~1~

When you're scrolling through Instagram, many things can catch your eye, but when I refreshed my feed and clicked on WhyDontWeMusic's story, my heart stopped.

The 200th person to text Why Can't I? to 800800 gets to spend a day with us!

I've never hit the home screen and Messages so fast. It was me typing the message, but at the same time it was my thumbs, leading my mind and body, towards this unbelievable chance of spending the day with Why Don't We. My fingers were shaking as I typed.

Why canpt I?

I quickly erased it and tried again.

Why cont I?

Why can't I write these three words without messing up?!

Why Can't I?

Yes! My finger hit send as fast as it could. I waited for a confirmation, but it never came. I waited and waited, glancing at the clock at the top of the phone as the minutes ticked by.

I sighed and turned my phone off, about to drop it on the couch and go to the freezer to get me some Ben & Jerry's Mint Chocolate Chunk ice cream to drown my sorrow in, when my phone vibrated and I heard the familiar scream of a llama signaling someone texted me.

(It's like the second time the llama screams)

I opened my phone faster than humanly possible as my eyes widened when I read what was written.

Congratulations! You have won the contest! We can't wait to see you at our house tomorrow! (Tomorrow?!) We can't wait to meet you!

From~ Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach- Why Don't We

I made a guttural sound as I leaped up from the couch and started jumping up in the air, and breaking into my happy dance. Me, out of all people, won this contest? What?!

I went to the freezer and got some Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, plopped on the couch, and turned on Teen Titans Go! (I know I'm 17, but I can like what I want).

After I finished the whole carton (ooooops) of B&J's, I curled up in a fetal position. I glanced at the clock which read 10:30, and glanced back up at the tv just as Cyborg sang the part of the magic song that transported them into the magic world.

About 30 minutes later I heard the familiar sound of the lock turning as the house key was put in place at the front door.

"Hey mom!" I shouted as she entered the apartment.

"Hey Jessa! Have you eaten?"

"Yeah.." (if eating a carton of ice cream counts)

"Ok, well I'm going to sleep. I made a lot of money today!"

I roll my eyes, "you say that everyday, and how do you get so much money for being a front desk assistant?"

"Sweetie, its life."

"Whatever."

I go back to my peaceful show, which has now turned into We Bare Bears. After no time, I fell into a deep sleep, still in a fetal position, while visions of Why Don't We danced in my head.