~14~

Jack's POV

It's finally time for me to prove myself. Everything has led to this. If I just keep cool, I can save her. I can be the hero, and she can see how amazing I am. Zach's going to try though, so I just got to get to her first.

I put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Corbyn asks me.

"Walking. I'm going to go think about this," I said, trying to put on my best confused voice.

I turn around and head outside. To the warehouse.

Corbyn's POV

We were all in shock when I saw Jack head over to put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Walking. I'm going to go think about this," he said.

It was gone. Almost. The jealousy was almost evaporated. Instead was bravery and mischief. Why? I could also feel something else too, but what was it?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by V who started crying uncontrollably.

"Sh-she is my best friend, I-I can't lose her! She has b-been with me through so much!" V said trembling.

"It's ok," Sadie said, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, "because I think I know where he took her."

Jess's POV

I was scared beyond belief.

"How?" I asked.

"How what sweetie?" Asked Rachelle.

"How everything?" 

"Well, it's pretty easy fakin' ya own death. Ya just send a letta out to the person that ya want to think that ya died, and sign it with a 'professional seal.' Easy peasy."

I didn't get it, but ok.

"I did it, cause Zach had just broken up with me, and I wanted him to feel bad. So I pretended to commit suicide and send him a letta saying that I died. Again, it's  pretty easy."

Still didn't get it.

"Ok," I said.

"That's it?" She said.

"Yeah."

"Wow your not really much of a talka are ya?" 

I was about to answer, when the door suddenly broke off it's hinges.

Zach's POV

The old abandoned building on 5th Ave. is what Sadie said. So I went there. As fast as I could.

When I arrived, I felt myself take a sharp intake of breathe. It really was a mysterious place.

I turned the doorknob, and was surprised to find the door unlocked. I crept inside. I heard noise coming from the room across the hall. I started walking towards it when someone grabbed me. I couldn't see who it was, but I punched them in the gut. 

They stumbled for a second, but quickly recovered, running back to try and snatch me again. I tried to escape, but they grabbed my jacket. 

They whipped me around and put a wet cloth to my face.

That was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry bout the late update, I write this in bed, and so my mom caught me the other day. Yeah. Also, I have all Why Don't We songs (including These Girls ahhhhhh it's so good) on shuffle and I'm just listening to them.

The next post should be long, idk. I write my own songs so I'm trying to learn guitar so I can play it with that, because I know piano but one masterpiece I'm working on doesn't sound good with piano.