~12~

Rachelle's POV

That skimpy little bitch. Taking my Zach from me. Fuck her. I will get rid of her.

How you may ask? Well, you'll just have to see.

Jess's POV

I woke up with a start. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and then I remembered. 

Sadie had asked if she could spend the night with us because her sister, Rachelle, is over powering and gets whatever she wants. It's done her way, it's said her way. It's even made her way. Anyone has a good idea, it's hers.

I'm glad she's not my sister.

Anyway, we said yes so she crashed here on the couch, I don't know why we didn't think about V staying on the couch, but that's ok.

I walked out into the living room, and I saw Sadie cooking some omelettes. YUM!!! I could see Daniel sitting patiently on the dining chair, waiting for them to be ready. He tried to hide in his yearning look, but he didn't do very well.

"Hey!" Sadie said, beaming at me, her freckles rising higher up her nose.

I didn't talk about Sadie very much when I met her ag Six Flags, just that she was shy. But I studied her much more, and I can tell you she is beautiful. She has tan skin with dirty blonde hair and natural highlights. She has so many amazing freckles on her nose, it was like they were placed there. She has an amazing smile too.

"Hi, breakfast looks good," I said.

"Yeah, I'm trying my best," she said. 

I turned around and saw Zach sitting on the couch. I sat down and joined him. 

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much, how about-" but he never got to finish that thought because the lights went out.

Zach's POV

I couldn't see a thing.

"Woah, what happened? It's pitch black and it's morning. What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't KNOWOH MY GOD!" Jess started.

She screamed and I felt her leg kick mine.

She was suddenly silent.

"Jess?" Daniel asked.

"Are you okay?" Me and Sadie asked at the same time.

There was no response.

I put my hand next to me where she was before, but she wasn't there. I felt around a little, but I knew that was the spot. It was even warm and I could feel a little bit of an indent in the sofa. 

I got up, and headed for the front door. 

"Jess?" I asked.

I opened the door, and realized there were black boards covering all the windows. I took them off. 

When I came inside Daniel and Sadie looked frantic.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Jess is... gone."

Jess's POV

My eyes were glazy and blurry when I opened them. They stung of some chemical that was put on my face earlier. I went to rub my eyes, but was restrained from doing so.

My hands were bound. 

I tried kicking my legs. They were bound too.

I heard a door open.

"Good, your awake. Now listen up. I oughta hurt you bad for how ya took my boo away from me. But that isn't as efficient is it darling?" Someone asked. 

I recognized that accent.

Rachelle.