~11~

Jack's POV

I tried to have a fun time, but I couldn't. The whole time I was with Corbyn and Daniel, I couldn't stop thinking about Jess and Zach. 

Questions kept racing through my head. What were they doing now? Are they getting close? Too close? Am I being paranoid.

Jack! Keep it together! 

Ugh! I mean, it's not the end of the world if she doesn't like me right?

Wrong

Corbyn's POV

I can feel it too much right now. Jealousy pouring out of every crack and crevice. Hatred jealousy. The type where you could hurt someone.

And it's coming from Jack.

(A/N AHAHA I was typing much and I accidentally messed up, and for some reason I just typed M, and it wanted to autocorrect that to McDonalds)

Jess's POV

It was now time to go meet the others, but as we did, we talked about our day, and some other random things. 

"Hey do you like-" Zach started, but was interrupted by a group of fanatic fan girls running towards Zach like their life depended on it.

"OMG, Zach! You're really here! You're so amazing!" One girl gushed, who seemed bubbly, but kind at the same time. There was a girl who seemed shy standing beside her.

"Zach! Can you sign my shoe?" Another asked who had flowing pigtails, bright style, and a flower clip in her hair.

"Can you sign my boob?!" Another shrieked who wore a Boston t shirt, smacked gum, and had a Jersey accent. 

I rolled my eyes, but they didn't see because they were all staring adoringly at Zach. I mean, I'm not gonna say I wasn't a MEGA fan girl, but asking someone to sign your boob is too much.

I looked, at Zach, and Zach looked at me. We exchanged a look.

"Who's that," the Jersey accented one said, "she looks like she came outta the dumpsta."

Zach looked stunned and grabbed my arm.

"We will be leaving now," he said.

"Oh come on, that little comment shouldn't getcha riled up now show boy."

He started walking and pulled me along. I heard footsteps running towards us.

"Oh, she followed us. Looks like she can't get enough you showboy."

He smirked. I turned around, expecting to see the Jersey accented one, but it was the shy one that didn't speak.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," I said, "you can tell your friend he doesn't want to sign her boob."

Suddenly, the girl went rigid, as if the attention was making her shrink.

"Actually, I came to apologize. My sister is a bit demanding and tries to be cool, but you know, she's a bitch."

I snorted, "understatement of the year."

She snorted too.

"Hi, I'm Jess," I said.

"Hey, I'm Sadie," she said.

I smiled, "nice to meet you."

------------------------

sorry this is short I sorta had to write this in bed at 10:30 and I'm "asleep." Yeah... anyway,

There's this weird thing that happened to me at school today, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen before.

I was eating a cucumber and I coughed and the cucumber went up into my nose (idk, the air in the back of my throat???) and I couldn't get it out. I couldn't blow it out, inhale it, or swallow it. Then, 30 minutes into class, it dropped into my throat and I started choking on it. 

Please tell me if this has ever happened to you. It was pretty weird.