~5~

Jonah's POV

Corbyn swerved and our car spun. It stopped, and tipped a little, but went back to being upright.  We were all in shock, but by looking behind me at Jess and Zach, I could tell she was more shocked than any of us.

"That was literally the first time I've ever been in a car accident, even though it wasn't really one. My heart stopped in my chest, oh my god," she said. She put her hand to her chest and heaved a sigh of relief. 

I looked at Zach, who was looking at her, and I smiled to myself a bit. He looked lost, staring at her face. Jess turned around to look at him, and he was still looking at her with the faraway look.

She snapped her fingers, "Earth to Zach, anyone there?"

He finally snapped out of it, "oh sorry, I was a little... shaken up by the car accident."

Yeah, right. I knew exactly what was going on.

Jess's POV 

We sat in silence for a while as Corbyn started up the car, and we were off again. I didn't even realize I was staring at Zach through the window, I was just thinking about what happened a minute before, when we had just gotten in the accident, and I had turned around and saw him staring at me. My heart fluttered and I felt weird inside.

I shook it away and started talking, "man, I know we got in a car accident, but Ursula didn't take our voices. We can still talk, I hate when it's an awkward silence."

"We're here," Corbyn said.

I jumped up, "oh man, oh man, let's go!!!" 

Corbyn opened the door to the van and I pushed Daniel, Jonah, and Jack out of the way so I could leave first. Somehow, Zach got out after me. I looked around.

"Woah, it's beautiful, and I know I can't see it yet because it's an apartment, but still, it's beautiful." They all laughed at me. We started walking. 

When we were finally at Logan's apartment, my stomach clenched. I didn't know what he would think about me, I mean Daniel is this super famous guy, and I'm just a random girl. 

Daniel knocked on the door. 

"Wait," I said, "maybe-"

I was cut off by the door opening. 

"Hey bros! Wassup?!" Logan said. They all first bumped (except for me of course). He turned to me, "oooh who's this lady?" He asked, kissing my hand. I blushed.

"She's my sister," Daniel said. Logan stopped.

"What the hell? Can you repeat that cause I think I heard you wrong."

"No you didn't, say hi to Jess," Daniel said a bit irritated.

"Oh, uh, hi Jess, it's nice to meet you... Daniels sister?"

Daniel rolled his eyes, and I smiled a bit, shaking Logans hand. Daniel told Logan the whole story. When he was done, Logan finally seemed to develop clarity, and he ushered us inside.

Logan started one of his Vlogs and I couldn't breathe. My mouth opened and closed like a dying fish needing air.

"Hey Logang! Wassup? Today, I have a special treat for you guys! It's Daniels sister!!!" 

Daniel suddenly grabbed the camera and turned it off, "can we keep it on the low for a little bit? I don't want people to know just yet. I want us to be able to spend some time together first." 

"Oh, sure bro."

"Thanks."

After that we talked for a long time, and before I knew it, it was 11:30 p.m. I was getting tired, and I yawned.

Logan noticed, "maybe you guys should take her home now, she seems pretty beat."

I smiled a weak, tired smile. I hugged Logan as I left, and we started walking to the car. I rubbed my eyes, just as Corbyn opened the door to the van once again. Me and Zach hopped in first since we were in the back.

When everyone was settled, Corbyn started driving, and I started to fall asleep. Before I realized it, my head was on Zach's lap, and I fell asleep.