~16~

(A/N OMG THE NEW SONG IM LINKING ITTTTTT AHHHHHH!!! (I still included a picture))

I laughed nervously, "that can't-" I said turning to Jack, until I saw the look on his face.

"Jack?"

He looked guilty, "I'm sorry I-"

I couldn't handle it. I ran. I ran, but I didn't know to where, I just ran. 

I ran until my feet were sore and my heart pumped faster than I could count. I ran my hands through my hair and collapsed, crying. 

Jack, the sweet one. My friend, my favorite band member before I got to know them. Jack A.K.A Ramen noodles.

I wiped my cheeks, and felt my hand slide on the tears and mucus that stained my face. It wouldn't clear easily.

I still wanted to go somewhere, but I didn't know where to.

I reached into my jacket to grab my phone, only I felt something else. A paper. I don't remember any paper...

I took it out and unfolded it.

Noah. Oh geez, I completely forgot about him.

(A/N aha! I bet you forgot about him again! Even after his POV!)

I took out my phone and called him. He picked up after 2 rings.

"Hello? Who is this?" He asked.

"Hey, it's me Jess, I was wondering if you could give me a ride."

I could tell he was surprised, "oh- uh- yeah! Of course! I'll be right there- but wait, where are you?"

I looked around.

"Um... I don't know myself. There is a railroad crossing, and a river/pond with a little shack behind it," I said.

"Oh, I know where that is, I'll be right there," he said.

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem."

I hung up and sat on the ground, still crying. I put my head in my lap and sat there thinking about things.

Why Jack? And is Zach okay? I know I'm trying to get away from Jack, but it isn't right to leave Zach too, is it? Maybe-

A car engine interrupted my thoughts. I looked up to see Noah's car coming up. I got up and got inside.

Noah's POV

I heard the car door open, and her get in. I didn't look over at her, she seemed agitated and she was very quiet.

I put my foot on the pedal and started driving.

"So, how'd you end up at Willshire Point?" I asked, "it's not really a 'tourist destination.'"

"I was... running," she mumbled, then sniffled.

I looked over at her. Tears stained her cheeks and her face was red. There was a bit of mucus running out of her nose, but never mind that.

"Hey... are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing... it just turns out my friend was involved in me being kidnapped by the person that I likes crazy ex, because he was jealous of me liking him."

That was confusing, "oh uh... wow I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." 

It was quiet for a while until I realized I didn't know where we were going, "so um... where do you want to go?"

Jess's POV

"Just keep driving away from here,"I said.

Until I realized I had no money.

"Actually, can we make a pit stop?" I said. 

Noah agreed, and I told him the address.

We pulled up to the boys house. I got out and opened the door to the house. Daniel was in the chair by the couch and jumped up as soon as I came inside. Sadie, Jonah, and V all rushed over to me. They all tried to hug me, but I shrugged them off.

I walked towards Daniel and stared him straight in the eye, trying not to show how happy I was to see him.

"I need money."

He looked at me bewildered, "what?"

"I said, I need money."

"Ok."

He got up and walked into another room. He came out with a stash of money. He handed it to me, and I put it in my pocket.

I started walking down the hall towards moms room. I opened the door to see her purse there. I walked towards it and took out her wallet. I grabbed all the money inside, and dropped it back in the purse (I left the cards in there because that would be harsh taking those).

I walked back out into the living room. I could tell Daniel expected me to talk. In fact, everyone did. But I couldn't explain it. Not yet. 

I walked out of the door.

"Jess, where-?" He started until I closed the door. I could hear him starting to run to the door, so I ran to the car. I quickly opened the door.

"Drive! Quick!" I said. I could see Daniel rushing out of the house. Noah hesitated but started the car. I didn't know if Noah had seen him.

We were on the freeway and hadn't talked for a while. I had counted up the money and it added up to $2000. I couldn't believe it, but I guess it's a start.

"You know, you should tell them at some point. It isn't right for them not to know, or for them not to be able to explain themselves. I know that it hurt, and it may not be excusable, but you should listen," Noah said.

So he did see Daniel.

"I know... I just need to be alone for a while."