~15~

The door busts open and Rachelle whips around. I can't tell who it is, because they have a black hoodie pulled over their face.

They stood there for a second and slowly pulled down the hood. It was Jack.

"Well watcha doin' here pretty boy?" Asked Rachelle.

"I came here to rescue Jess."

Rachelle snorted, "well I figured that out, but how d'ya think you're gonna do that?" 

Jack looked stumped for a second, until I realized Rachelle was only a few feet away from me. I kicked her in the shin. She fell to the floor.

I rolled my eyes, she was acting so overly dramatic, clutching her leg and howling in pain.

"Come on, lets go, before she realizes she isn't hurt and is just trying to grab attention," I said.

Jack laughed and we started walking out of the room. 

"Thank-" I started to say, until I realized someone was standing in the way of the door.

Corbyn's POV

I followed Jack as soon as Sadie had finished talking.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"I'm going to find Jess," I said. 

Zach had already left before Sadie had finished giving directions, and I know Jack left before Zach, but I've got a feeling that Zach's traveled a little bit farther.

"I don't think-" Sadie started, but I shut the door and started walking. No, not walking, running.

I saw Jack a bit of a ways in front of me, and I also saw he was following someone.

Zach.

This just proves my suspicions. Oh Jack, why? Why, why, why? 

I followed Jack, but made sure to stay a good ways away from him. I didn't want him to know I was there.

Soon enough the abandoned building came into view. It really did look abandoned. I crept behind a pillar and watched Zach enter, followed by Jack. I decided to stay in this spot for a while.

After about 5 minutes I headed inside slowly. I could just make out a loud thump up ahead. I slowly looked around the corner and saw a dude in a black hoodie put a cloth up to Zach's face, which knocked Zach out.

Why Jack? 

Jack slowly kicked Zach into a side room and started walking into the door ahead. 

"Well, watcha doin' here pretty boy?" I could here Rachelle say.

It sounded so real. I wish it was, oh I wish I was wrong about this.

I slowly crept forward but quickly hid into the room Jack put Zach in. The lighting was dim and casted and orange glow.

I could hear a low buzzing along with a snort whom I assumed was Rachelle. 

I heard a muffled thwump and Jack and Jess's muffled voices.

I couldn't hide it any longer. 

I walked to the front of the door, standing like a post in front of the doorway, waiting for them to notice me.

Jess saw me first.

When Jack saw me, his expression told me he knew I knew.

His expression was fear.

Jess's POV

"Corbyn!" I said running up and hugging him.

He didn't move, he was stiff and rigid. 

"Where's Jonah, Daniel, and Zach?" I asked.

"Jonah and Daniel are at home," Corbyn said, gritting his teeth.

"Well... where's Zach?" I asked. My heart was beating fast.

"He's in there," Corbyn said pointing to the room next to us.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Because Jack put him in there," Corbyn said.

I was confused. 

"Why?" I asked again.

"Because he planned this. He got Rachelle to kidnap you. He knew Zach was coming for you. He knew he was going to rescue you. And he drugged him so that he could save you."

------------------------------------

OMG YOU GUYS I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW AT THIS STORY BUT I AM SO HAPPY AT HOW IT TURNED OUT AHHHHHH! 

Also thanks for 200 reads!!!!!