5 Months Later

It was March 17th 2018. The boys had just finished up their show, and the VIP line was out the door. There were girls and a few boys of all ages with happy smiles, proudly displaying their tickets for everyone to see.

Jonah was standing with his girlfriend on the far right. His girlfriend was off on the sidelines as to not get in the way of pictures, but many of the fans also wanted a picture with her.

Daniel and Zach were standing together, Jess in the middle. All the fans had wanted individuals of all three, plus pictures with all three of them or either with the siblings or the couple. 

 Corbyn was on the left of the trio with his girlfriend Christina who had planned a surprise visit for him. He was ecstatic and had introduced her to Jess right away. 

Jack was on the far left by himself. He was taking pictures with fans.

Shakira, the runaway from trafficking had just finished taking pictures with Daniel, Jess, and Zach. After condemning her trafficker and her love to death, she had escaped by a hair. She started listening to Why Don't We and after taking a job at the nearby cafe, saved enough money to meet them.

Jack's POV

"OMG thank you SO much!" 

I laughed, "no problem! Thank you for coming!"

I glanced over at Jess. She looked happy. So I was happy. 

"Hi Jack!" I heard an enthusiastic voice say.

I turned away from Jess to meet the most astonishing girl I had ever seen. Forget Jess. Well okay, don't forget her, but you know what I mean. 

"Hey," I said smiling. 

The girl looked back at me and smiled enthusiastically.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Shakira."

"Well Shakira, may I have your information because I don't want to ever lose you."