~17~

(A/N so I'm going to link a video of theres in every chapter. I don't know if I'll do it forever, but just for now until I run out of videos. I'll still add pictures though)

We drove for a long time. We didn't talk. I felt grateful to Noah for doing this for me, but I don't know why he would.

"Um, I gotta go pee," I said breaking the silence.

He started laughing, and I couldn't help but laugh too. We were laughing for a really long time.

"No, but seriously, I have to go pee."

"Okay, I'll get off here," he said.

We turned off, and started driving down a road. There was an In N' Out, and we both agreed to stop there (not only for my poor bladder, but also for food. I had unlocked my phone and it was 9:30 PM, 12 hours from when we first started this trip).

I got out and went to the bathroom. When I got out, Noah was at the front of the line.

"Hey, can I get a large soda, and a double double animal style?" He asked.

"And can I get a cheeseburger, no onions, no tomatoes, and a vanilla milkshake?" I asked, cutting in.

"Sure thing," the lady serving us said.

"Hey," I said, remembering the question I had at every town name, "where are we?" 

"Oh, you're about a few minutes from the border of Phoenix," she said.

"Phoenix, Arizona?!"

"Yep."

"Okay, thanks," I said. 

We got our number and waited our turn. We sat on a waiting bench next to a girl about my age. She looked over at me and her eyes widened.

"J-J-Jessie Seavey?!" She exclaimed.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

"Hey," I said smiling my best I could at her.

Her eyes widened and she whipped her head forward, staring into nothing. When she finally whipped up the nerve to ask for a picture, our order was ready.

But I'm not horrible, so I took a picture with her. Well, Noah took it. She posted it on Instagram, so I checked it out. She also thanked me, and I hugged her. We looked so much alike in it. I read some of the comments.

(A/N she is supposed to be the one on the left with the French fries in her mouth.)

Valencia_Sugar: OMG I GOT TO MEET JESSIE SEAVEY EEEEEK @Jessass 

114,396 likes, 241,457 comments

Comments:

Jessie_seaveyyy: OMG LUCKY!!!

Kerri_Sugar: WHAT THE FRICK FIFJFIJDJRIIFN I WISH I DIDNT HAVE WORK AND ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER!!!

Jessass: It was fun with you! 

Jessie_is_goals: @Jessass OMG OMG OMG

Jackaverymusic: I'm sorry, please come home. I want to explain, but I don't know how

Hayyyy_its_Jack_Avery: WHATT?!?!?? WHAT DID YOU DO @Jackaverymusic????

Jackaverymusic: @Hayyyy_its_Jack_Avery Something fucked up

Hayyyy_its_Jack_Avery: girjfifkfjfhhjrifj

Jack_ramen_noodles: Uh oh....

I stopped reading the comments. I didn't want to talk to Jack. Not yet, I don't know if ever. 

We got in the car and started driving, still eating our food.

"Hey, I think I'm going to stop in Phoenix, and get a room at a hotel," I said.

"Okay," he said.

We sat in silence again, except I asked if he could turn on the radio. He did. Something Different was playing, and it was Jack's part. Freaking karma why?! Noah turned it off though.

I smiled at him gratefully.

We were quiet again for a long time.

Suddenly, my eyes widened, "STOP!!!!!"