~2~

I woke up to the sound of someone texting me (heh, the llama gets me every time). I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looked at my phone which had a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: hey! It's your lucky day! Meet us at our house at 12:00! -Zach

Jesssass: Okey! 😁💕

Zach: haha 👍

I glanced at the clock. SHIT! It was 11:30! I quickly changed; deep throated some leftover taco meat, lettuce, cheese, and ketchup (in a taco shell of course); brushed my teeth, and tried to tame my mane of hair which took 10 minutes. 

As I went down the elevator, I checked my phone. It was exactly 11:45. I called an Uber (we... only have one car which my mom takes) and brought up the address Zach had sent me. 

A few minutes later I saw the Uber car, and hurried inside. 

"Hey, I'm Noah and I'll be your Uber driver today, where would you like to go?" The Uber driver said.

Damn, I wish they were all this nice. I pulled out my phone and showed him the address, "Could you take me here?" 

"Sure thing."

"Thanks."

We sat in silence for a while, until he turned on the radio station. I looked out the window as I looked at the brilliant scenery passing before my eyes. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes, imagining the adventures I'll be able to have today. Maybe we would go into their rooms, maybe we would hang out in the living room, maybe we would go in the pool, maybe we would even-!

"We're here," Noah said. 

I got out and was about to close the door until I remembered my manners, "thank you."

"No problem, and- oh!," Noah grabbed a slip of paper out of his pocket, "if you ever need another ride, I'll give you one for free, my numbers on that. Just call me."

"Ok, thank you!" I jumped out and strolled up to the front door as cool-ey as I could. I knocked on the door, realizing my hand was shaking, so I put it in my pocket. Just in time to, because the door opened.

Corbyn was standing there, and smiled, "hey, come in." 

Suddenly, I heard someone scream, "OH MY GOD, DANIEL GET YOUR PANTS ON!"

"WHY?!" I heard back. 

"BECAUSE OUR COMPANY IS HERE!!!!" 

"OH SHIT, THATS RIGHT. THANKS JACK!"

I snorted. Fuck, so much for a good impression. I expected Corbyn to look disgusted, but he just chuckled. He moved to the side to let me in, and right as I walked in I heard footsteps patter into another room.

"So, you probably know all of us already, but I'm just gonna introduce everyone cause, uh, why not?" Corbyn said.

"I'm Corbyn-"

It was my turn to chuckle, "oh really? Nice to meet you, what was it? Oh yeah, Corbyn." 

"Haha, anyway, I'm Corbyn, this is Zach," Corbyn said gesturing to Zach sitting on the sofa with his arms laid out and his legs opened wide, and at the sound of his name did a little flick of a wave with his hand.

 "This is Jack," Jack was sitting in a nude colored chair, with his legs crossed, and his phone in hand, and also at the sound of his voice, did a little nod of his head.

"This is Jonah," Jonah was sitting on a kitchen stool drinking some Danimals (A/N I had to im so sorry, I couldn't pass up an opportunity, it won't happen again :3) and eating a Caesar salad, quickly hid his Danimals and smiled with his mouth full of salad.

"And last but not least, Daniel." There was a shuffling of noise from the next room which I suspect is Daniel... putting his pants on.

"Oh!" Daniel remarked, "hi, ungh, ack!" Suddenly, I heard a thud from the next room. "Uhmm, I'm okay..." Daniel walked out of his room in some black pants. He looked dazed, but suddenly stuck out his hand for me to shake it, which duh! I did!

"HEY!" Zach yelled, and everyone jumped including me, "WHO HID THE TV REMOTE, AGAIN?!" Zach suddenly looked up and looked like he just realized there was company here, "oh uh, sorry. JACK!" Jack jumped and dropped his phone, "PUT AWAY THAT PHONE, WE HAVE COMPANY!" 

Jack quickly picked up his phone, and put it on the table, raising his hands as if showing he was guilty of something, "ok, ok, happy?"

"Actually... yeah," Zach said, "I'm feeling great about today!"

Corbyn turned to me, "hey, what's your name?"

I realized I was staring into his eyes, and I suddenly came to, "oh, Jessie, but you can call me Jess."

"'Okey' Jess," Zach said, winking at me. I smiled and looked down.

"Oh! There's one more person we didn't introduce!" Daniel said, heading out the back sliding door (ohmygod so cool). He led me past the pool, to someone working in a garden. They turned their head and I gasped.

"Jess, this is-" Daniel began, until I interrupted  him.

"My mom."