~8~

Noah's POV (A/N really, you didn't forget about him yet. Did you?)

I sat in my car and waited. I waited for her to text me. I waited and waited. 

1 day passed.

And then 2.

 I stared anxiously at my phone. I knew it would never come, so I put my phone down. Another person, another chance. She was better than the rest though. She had an amazing personality, and was around my age.

Oh well.

Jess's POV 

I quickly put away the last few clothes, and put up the last few decorations. It was perfect. This was the type of room I've always wanted. I stared at the walls, taking it all in, when a knock on my door made me jump.

"Hey," I said, turning around expecting it to be Zach.

"Hey."

"Oh, Jack what's up?" 

He looked nervous.

"Well, I was wondering if one day you'd want to hang out together? I mean... I know your friend is coming, but I wanted to show you some cool things around town if that's alright."

I smiled, "sure." 

He was about to say something else when there was a knock at the door.

I jumped up, gave an apologetic look to Jack as I ran past him, and went to open the door. 

"V!" I screamed.

"Jessa!" V screamed back.

We were about to hug, when someone shoved me out of the way.

"Well, hello there,"  Daniel said, "I'm Daniel Seavey."

I glared at Daniel, "are you going to do that to every one of my friends?" 

"Maybe," he said, hiding a grin, while turning back to V.

"Anyways-" Daniel continued, but was interrupted by V pushing him out of the way.

"I just realized! Does that mean your Jessie Seavey now? Not Jessie White!"

"I guess?" I said.

"Cause that would be so cool!" V said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand. I led her to the living room where the rest of the band was, and I sat right between Zach and Jack. 

"Why Don't We, say hello to my friend Veronica," I said. I bit my lip to keep from smiling, I didn't want to spoil the surprise.

The Why Don't We boys started singing hello. They went in deep and ended high.  It looked like V was about to have a heart attack.

"H-hi." She said.

I laughed, and led her around to the band, "meet Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and Jonah." 

When we came to Jonah, I almost burst out laughing. Jonah had a dumbstruck look on his face, and he blushed while shaking V's hand. So did she. They stood staring at each other, while still holding each other's hands. I waved my hands in their faces, but they didn't respond.

So instead, I crouched to the floor, went in between them, made a heart with my hands, put that heart on Jonah's chest, moved my hand onto V's chest, and moved it back to Jonah's. They finally seemed to be out of the daze.

"Oh, hey," Jonah said.

"Hi," V replied. 

Mom wasn't here, she was at her new pharmacist job, but if she was, we would have exchanged an eyebrow raising look. Instead, I shared it with Daniel.