~6~

Zach's POV

I feel her slowly lie down and put her head on my lap. I look down and I can see her eyes close.  My cheeks are burning so I put my hands to the window as quietly as possible (not just so that I don't wake Jess up, but so the boys don't see), and I put my hands to my face. 

The coolness from the window softens the heat in my face, and I'm starting to return to normal. On the outside.

I'm wondering why I'm acting like this. I only just met her today. 

I look at her hair and reach my hand out. I want to touch it. So bad. So I do. I put my hand on her hair and stroke it, feel it through my fingers. It feels amazing.

Daniel's POV

I know I just met her today, and I know that I shouldn't feel this over protective of her already, but when I look through the mirror as Jess lays down on Zach, I want to say something about it.

When I see Zach put his hands to the windows to cool them, I realize something. 

I look at Jonah who's across from me. He looks at me and I can tell he knows it too.

We keep it to ourselves.

Jonah's POV

I can hear the stirring of Jess shifting her weight. I can see her going to sleep on Zach. Zach's blushing. I see him putting his hands up to the window, and putting them to his face to cool his cheeks down.

 I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I smile to myself again, and then I realize Daniel's looking at me, so I look at him. I can see the doubt on his face. The doubt if he should let this happen. So he knows too.

I smile at him to tell him to keep it to himself. He does.

Jack's POV

I'm not stupid. I know what's happening. Even though I'm in the front, I know everything going on in the back. I can see with plain eyes the story that will come, but I wish it was different.

Jess is the princess, and Zach is the prince. I know it. But I wish it was not him, I don't want him to be the prince. Everyone is always in to him, and I'm done. The one person I feel I may have feelings for, I can tell likes him. It's not fair. 

I've never felt this way before, and I don't know what it is, but I don't like it.

I don't like it.

Corbyn's POV

I was driving, so of course I wasn't watching. Not the way you think. I could hear what was going on. A few times I shifted my view to the overhead mirror, once to see Zach cooling his face, and once when he was mega blushing.

No, I was listening through the vibrations in the air. You can feel them if you try. And I did. I felt them, but they were interfered with something else. Jealousy. 

What was that about? Who was it?

I needed to know.