~13~

Corbyn's POV

I woke with a start to the alarmed scream that came from Jess. I didn't think much about it, but then I decided to go into the other room a bit later.

"Hey, what's up guys?" I asked everyone else. All the boys were up, and Sadie and V too. Daniel and Jess's mom wasn't here because she hardly is these days.

Zach looked up at me with a dead stare. 

"What?" I asked.

"Jess is gone." 

My eyes opened wide. My first thought was Jack took her, but he looked confused and surprised too. He's not a very good actor so I don't think it was him.

"Who took her?" I asked.

"We don't know," Zach replied.

Suddenly Sadie butted in, "Actually, I think I do." 

We all looked at her, "Who?" We said in unison.

She looked displeased and uncomfortable.

"Rachelle."

I knew who that was right away. No one else did. Zach never told anyone else about her, only me because he trusted me.

Everyone else looked confused.

"Who's that?" said Jack looking at each of us. I pretended to be confused too.

"Someone we met at the theme park yesterday. She's Sadie's sister," Zach replied.

"But she isn't kind, and she is not someone to mess with. She's the one who does these types of things to people. She should be locked away, but somehow she isn't. I know where she took her though."

But it doesn't make sense. How was Rachelle here? How did she kidnap Jess? 

She's supposed to be dead.

Jess's POV

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. Huh, she didn't duck tape my mouth, weird.

She smiled, "isn't it obvious? Or did Zach not tell ya anything about me?" 

"What do you mean? We just met you yesterday," I said a bit creeped out.

"No hon, you did. Me and Zach have know each other far longa than me and you."

How?! What is she talking about?!

"Did ya notice the look on Zach's face when he saw me and my gals?"

"He looked like he wanted to get out of there because YOU ARE A FREAKING DELUSIONAL PSYCHO!"

"That look wasn't because of the comment I made hon, it was because he remembered me."

Now that I think about it, Zach did look a little anxious to get out of there yesterday. That's when he pulled my arm. And when I was talking to Sadie, he kept anxiously glancing around him. 

"Why then?"

"Because Zach was my boyfriend, and I intend to keep it that way. You see, when he broke up with me I faked my own death to make him feel bad. He didn't. And so now, I will make him love me."

No that can't be. That can't be right.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short, I just couldn't find filler sentences and I wanted to end on this. Heh.